• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Best-laps Project / Hotlap Events

Started by Alibaskins, May 22, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

i still get a datamismatch on SBK' servers. so i can connect to the Moto2/3/GP server but not to the stk/sbk/ssp.
imo the sbk bikeset in the bikemod, which is not updated, causes this problem. now since more that 2 weeks...

Hawk

Quote from: JJS209 on April 01, 2015, 11:15:52 AM
i still get a datamismatch on SBK' servers. so i can connect to the Moto2/3/GP server but not to the stk/sbk/ssp.
imo the sbk bikeset in the bikemod, which is not updated, causes this problem. now since more that 2 weeks...

Strange that you cannot connect to the SBK servers..... The SBK Champs site states that the current SBK BikeMOD is from March 2nd 2015: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2142.0 so I'm presuming that is their latest update?

I will try connecting myself to see if I can connect, and let you know what happens here.  ;)

Hawk.

Alibaskins

New Hotlap event on Assen Dutch TT_V0.7_NDS

SBK/SSP600/STK1000

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

ThomasRe

Fired up GPB for the first in a couple of weeks today. But i think i won't be able to do this event either.
I crashed my bike a while ago, an elk (moose) walked out right in front of me (like 20 feet ahead) and i was banged up quite a bit. Broke a rib, smashed up left hand
and arm and some other things. Nothing that won't heal but it'll take some time.

Don't know if the bike will be fixed or scrapped. Depends on what the insurance company says. Lot of damage especially to the front of the bike.
It is (was) a Suzuki GSX750, some years old so not worth a fortune. I'm almost hoping they won't fix it so i can get something new :)

Anyway, hoping to join in on theese hotlap events sooner or later.

/Thomas.

Alibaskins

Napalm server has been added today :)

GPB Owners Club | 2.80

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Alibaskins on April 27, 2015, 02:00:30 PM
Napalm server has been added today :)

GPB Owners Club | 2.80

And a HUGE THANKS :-* to Ali for working with me to get the Live Timing working. Thank you.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

C21

I get a datamismatch on the HL server joyning with the NSF250 and the M3KTM.
Any ideas?
Which M3 mod is used in this server?
I even can not connect with the default Murusama...

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

JJS209

looks like HL server will have bikemod 2.85 like the other french servers.
you have 2.90 installed?

C21

Could someone confirm which Bikesets/Bikes are needed for the HL server?
It sounds weird that connecting with the default Murusama get a Data Mismatch....
Or do i have to register somewhere before joyning the HL server?

I only have the issue with the HL server.
Driving on other servers was not a problem and the laps are counted on the Server stats (http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/)
Online name: Chris Walker

Hawk

Quote from: C21 on May 22, 2015, 08:08:58 AM
Could someone confirm which Bikesets/Bikes are needed for the HL server?
It sounds weird that connecting with the default Murusama get a Data Mismatch....
Or do i have to register somewhere before joyning the HL server?

I only have the issue with the HL server.
Driving on other servers was not a problem and the laps are counted on the Server stats (http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/)
Online name: Chris Walker

If server admins don't stick to the current BikMOD version, then simply avoid them. They will soon realise their mistake and hopefully start to update their server/s better. Either that or contact the Server admin about the issue.  :)

Hawk.

C21

Problem resolved.
Installed a new second GBP6C for HLserver only and used the autosync function.
Work like a charm now. :)

BOBR6 84

Hi

my laptimes are not updating on the best laps leaderboard..

Spa - 250cc

it seems, sometimes it does and sometimes not  :-\

Napalm Nick

Quoteauthor=BOBR6 84 link=topic=1117.msg33548#msg33548 date=

it seems, sometimes it does and sometimes not  :-\

I think you have answered yourself Bob, I reset my end just to be sure about ten mins ago when the server emptied.
I think its just one of them foibles though.
Anyway you seem to be going quite fast enough  :o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

It's updating again - Meyer has set a super time

-aGy-

alibaskin can you add feature which shows what camera drivers use on best lap?i drive onboard view so i like to compare my times guys who use that view. everybody knows that if you use thirdperson view you can see corner much earlier so its not fair i think. thx anyway