• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:17:59 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Chopper: The Gent (Final)

Started by rodney007, June 14, 2014, 11:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostdogNL

good good !! i got the Z750 07 ..sow love to see that in the game haha

JamoZ

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 17, 2014, 11:22:51 PM
Quote from: JamoZ on June 17, 2014, 10:33:14 PM
How about a Ducati streetfighter, Benelli cafe racer 1130, & RSV4 naked added to that BnB ;)
The Tuono is a naked RVS 4

MaX.

Oh yeah, forgot. I Always link the name Tuono to the older RSV Mille naked  :P

grimm

June 19, 2014, 12:07:50 AM #62 Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 02:35:26 AM by grimm

HornetMaX

grimm

Stupid youtube keeps changing. Been a bit since I last uploaded anything. Should work now.  ;)

rodney007

Quote from: grimm on June 19, 2014, 02:36:06 AM
Stupid youtube keeps changing. Been a bit since I last uploaded anything. Should work now.  ;)

hehe.... nice although looks kinda funky with that much power?

grimm

Quote from: rodney007 on June 20, 2014, 09:15:25 AM

Very funky. It was geared to about 90mph though and only about 20 more on all the numbers on the map. I went back to the stock map on it after that and have been putting together a new bit of replay footage of much more down to earth footage of it. Still was interesting to see the nay sayers about this bike, when I found it was rather easy to ride fast as there was tons of warning you were getting to the limit of what the bike was capable of.

Been doing rolling burnouts with it on a XBOX ONE controller with separate axis on the triggers. So much fun!  ;D

rodney007

Quote from: grimm on June 20, 2014, 08:20:29 PM
Quote from: rodney007 on June 20, 2014, 09:15:25 AM

Very funky. It was geared to about 90mph though and only about 20 more on all the numbers on the map. I went back to the stock map on it after that and have been putting together a new bit of replay footage of much more down to earth footage of it. Still was interesting to see the nay sayers about this bike, when I found it was rather easy to ride fast as there was tons of warning you were getting to the limit of what the bike was capable of.

Been doing rolling burnouts with it on a XBOX ONE controller with separate axis on the triggers. So much fun!  ;D

Great to hear you are enjoying it.

It now has rpm gauge, new chassis, new tank, rear fender, throttle/brake cables, headlamp completely redone real* springer front end and more
so maybe I will release it tonight officially,  What ya rekon?

grimm

;D

I was thinking The Gent was going to remain a WIP for quite some time. That sounds awesome that more of it is finished/updated. Thanks for investing so much time into bringing a new bike to GP Bikes! Between this thing and the TZ750, GP Bikes is gaining some momentum outside of pure, and modern race bikes. That is something I had figured unlikely to see anytime soon.

rodney007

released final version, see first post

GhostdogNL

Rodney ..youre the king of the road on Gp bikes  :P very nice result ..i`m gonna try the new version right now !!
And indeed what Grimm is seeing ..THNX for al the time you spend on creating these bikes mate ..its realy cool to have a fun bike

rodney007

thanks for your kind comments ! motivating!

Klax75

Was wondering if you were going to make a version for Beta 5b?

I put in the new sprocket info and chain info to make it to work. So I could use it offline.

I could add it to the Bike MOD, just would be better if it wasn't listed as a GP500 bike. Since we have categories now. And if someone wanted to host a old school race. This being a GP500 it would come up in that category. Maybe change it to Road Bike, or Road Bike 500. If there are other bigger engine road bikes, to separate it from other road bikes.

Last note, the tires are very reflective, like they are metal. hehehe.

vash

Very great bike roodney,, the V1.0  is amazing;;;; but...   little trouble with beta5  ;; just the bike is not right in the menu!! Thank you for you work;

janaucarre