• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:24:31 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Quote from: EdouardB on June 23, 2015, 04:52:20 PM
Niiiice! Going old school pre-R1 revolution style :P
Hey you got the same brakes as us at least :D

At least its pre-R6 Revolution, because its an YZF 600R, lovely called "The Cat"  :)

EdouardB

Yeah, the thundercat :P I was talking about the R1 because it came out first and really started the revolution, it was a big step forward compared to other bikes.

JJS209

as i saw all those r6's, i had to search for some pics and found some of my 1st two trackdays at oschersleben in 2011.

EdouardB

Great stuff and beautiful bike :) (also, Shoei helmets FTW)

JJS209

C21

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

JJS209

two tin drivers and a truck without mirrors and brains on the autobahn.
they took me out like stupid retarded chickens and it ends up in a near-death expierence for me.

Hawk

Great pics guys!

@Edouard: It's great to see the "Golden Oldies" riding around on the race track! There's hope for me yet! Though you do tend to bounce harder the older you get, and it's a very true saying too! Hehe! ;D 8)

Great to see!  8)

Hawk.

EdouardB

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 24, 2015, 01:06:28 PM
@Edouard: It's great to see the "Golden Oldies" riding around on the race track! There's hope for me yet! Though you do tend to bounce harder the older you get, and it's a very true saying too! Hehe! ;D 8)
Yeah my dad is riding now more than he ever has! He likes the saying "You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding".

I hope I can ride until I'm at least 70 or maybe push all the way to 80/85. A couple years ago I followed (during a classic event) Jim Redman for a few laps. He was 81 and was still going strong! At least fast enough to ride in a modern Intermediate group, if not more. But hey, he's a 4-time world champion so it helps :P

So riding until 80 at the race track is my logical target :P

Patrick

June 25, 2015, 04:27:41 PM #174 Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 06:13:08 PM by Patrick
Hey JJ! Seems you're also from Germany! I life near Flensburg. Where are you from?

Klax75

Quote from: EdouardB on June 25, 2015, 10:34:38 AM
Quote from: Hawk UK on June 24, 2015, 01:06:28 PM
Yeah my dad is riding now more than he ever has! He likes the saying "You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding".

I hope I can ride until I'm at least 70 or maybe push all the way to 80/85. A couple years ago I followed (during a classic event) Jim Redman for a few laps. He was 81 and was still going strong! At least fast enough to ride in a modern Intermediate group, if not more. But hey, he's a 4-time world champion so it helps :P

So riding until 80 at the race track is my logical target :P

Think he was 6 times world champion. 4 in 350cc, and 2 in 250cc. :)

EdouardB

I think you're right, I have a bad memory :P

LAWSON40

Pic from Catalunya last weekend, scored my first point in the Junior World Championship.

Lawson  8)

Hawk

Very nice pic Lawson!  8)

Congrats on getting your first points in the Junior Champs too! Well done mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"