• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:30:41 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Preseason 1 - Victoria

Started by LOOPATELI, January 14, 2015, 07:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 02, 2015, 09:52:15 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 02, 2015, 09:48:41 PM
Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 02, 2015, 09:42:08 PM
I also get core everytime I try to watch replay. It seems that only Jose Reina can Watch it. He tries to cut it to see if the problem was that the the file is too big, but same problem. It has to be a bug somewhere

It plays okay for me.....

How many of you have any interface mods installed. Cause I have none installed..... Just thinking if any interface mods are interfering with this large replay file? It would be interesting coincidence if the people getting probs also have modded GPB interfaces.

Hawk

You mean for example NC theme? I use it yes

Any MOD add-on can possibly interfere with the working of the default program.... The only reason I mentioned the MOD interfaces is because someone else(can't remember who) had an interface MOD interfering with the working of GPB(they uninstalled it and GPB worked fine), so maybe this is what is causing a malfunction in the replay for some here? I just wondered who was having cores when trying to play this replay in correlation to who had MOD_GPB Interfaces installed. It would be an interesting coincidence if this was the case.  ;)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

Yes it is a nice idea. So please guys take a look if you can watch the replay and if you use some kind of MOD

yan24

February 02, 2015, 10:58:12 PM #62 Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 10:59:46 PM by yan24
it is possible to shorten the replay removing tests to make it lighter ??
google translation

Jose Reina

Quote from: yan24 on February 02, 2015, 10:58:12 PM
google translation
Yes YAN24, here https://www.dropbox.com/s/3fh85fuej5u89ld/Pretemporada%20Phillip%20Island%20REPLAY.rar?dl=0

Replay and bestlap in qualy

Hawk

google translation

Yan.... Are you using a GPB interface MOD by any chance?

Hawk.

yan24

It is what the GPB interfaces MOD?

google translation

yan24

Quote from: Jose Reina on February 02, 2015, 11:00:34 PM
google translation
Yes YAN24, here https://www.dropbox.com/s/3fh85fuej5u89ld/Pretemporada%20Phillip%20Island%20REPLAY.rar?dl=0

Replay and bestlap in qualy

thank you ;)

Hawk

Quote from: yan24 on February 02, 2015, 11:10:31 PM

google translation

I'm talking about the user created menu interface screens (Themes) that some people have changed from original GPB menu interface screens.

Are you using original GPB menu interfaces, or User created themed menu interfaces?

Hawk.

Jose Reina

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 03, 2015, 09:11:40 AM

google translation

I'm talking about the user created menu interface screens (Themes) that some people have changed from original GPB menu interface screens.

Are you using original GPB menu interfaces, or User created themed menu interfaces?

Hawk.

Im using Theme and not have core problems Hawk. This problem is a shit!!!

Hawk

Quote from: Jose Reina on February 03, 2015, 10:50:35 AM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 03, 2015, 09:11:40 AM

google translation

Hawk.

Im using Theme and not have core problems Hawk. This problem is a shit!!!

Thanks Jose..... It was just a thought because someone else who was using a theme mod was having strange probs with GPB and uninstalling it fixed it for him.
I know there are several different theme mods about, maybe your using one that doesn't interfere with GPB? Anyway likelihood it's not the theme mods but something else.

For ref: The full replay file works fine on my GPB install.

Hawk.

sellers

i'm still having trouble viewing the race section of the full event, the shortened videos make my pc core also. the only MODs i have are bikes and tracks, i have no changes to interface. could it be the bikemod or something?

H

Hawk

Quote from: sellers on February 04, 2015, 12:48:41 AM
i'm still having trouble viewing the race section of the full event, the shortened videos make my pc core also. the only MODs i have are bikes and tracks, i have no changes to interface. could it be the bikemod or something?

H

I doubt very much it's caused by a bike/track MOD as any problems like that would arise in the testing of the MOD or after release with many complaints...... A suggestion would be to make sure that you have shut down any apps running in the background, Have you any toolbars installed? As toolbars are always a big risk of interfering with other apps....
A total system(PC) restart(if you have your system running all the time) might help.

Apart from that I think all you can do is make sure your system and registry is clean(CCleaner), and if that doesn't work then to do a fresh re-install of GPB and see if that sorts it out.  ;)

But it is a strange occurrence..... I've not heard of this problem since replays causing problem when playing back "wet" race events in Beta 3, but everyone had that problem not just a few.

Just some thoughts that might help.  ;)

Hawk.