• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:42:54 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Preseason 2 - A1 Ring

Started by LOOPATELI, February 02, 2015, 09:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: r1rossi on February 10, 2015, 02:27:11 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on February 09, 2015, 06:05:57 PM
Here :P

What program is used to watch it?

it is not on my computer?

Thanks

Replay files have a suffix of ".rpy" which denotes the file format; so you might have for example: "Monza_replay.rpy" as your replay file.
You can find these in your: "Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\replays" folder.

Just drop the downloaded replay file straight into the "replays" folder, then start GPB and select replay from main menu. You should then see the replay files listed there. Just select the one you want to view, and click the view button in the bottom right of the screen.

Hope this helps.  ;)

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: r1rossi on February 10, 2015, 02:21:32 PM
I am still happy bout it,

I had a few really nice passes. clean , no touch nothing

Lol..... If I remember rightly from looking at the replay, you did cut me up going into the second corner on one lap... You were just a little late coming up the inside of me and I think you realised that at the last second as you looked like you slammed the rear brake on too hard trying to pull-up but your back-end broke away and your bike slid into me and took us both off.  :P  :)

Hawk.

r1rossi

I haven't watched it yet, but i remember that ,,

Sorry. NOOB move .

More of the race I was holding off passing and getting better corner speed.

I enjoyed it alot and gained from practing my self , 1:45 to 1:40 by the time i was racing

r1rossi

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 10, 2015, 03:13:23 PM
Quote from: r1rossi on February 10, 2015, 02:27:11 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on February 09, 2015, 06:05:57 PM
Here :P

What program is used to watch it?

it is not on my computer?

Thanks

Replay files have a suffix of ".rpy" which denotes the file format; so you might have for example: "Monza_replay.rpy" as your replay file.
You can find these in your: "Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\replays" folder.

Just drop the downloaded replay file straight into the "replays" folder, then start GPB and select replay from main menu. You should then see the replay files listed there. Just select the one you want to view, and click the view button in the bottom right of the screen.

Hope this helps.  ;)

Hawk.

OH , and thank you for the info!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to be as fast as everyone else on here soon!

Hawk

Quote from: r1rossi on February 10, 2015, 05:41:01 PM

Sorry. NOOB move .

I enjoyed it alot and gained from practing my self , 1:45 to 1:40 by the time i was racing

No problem mate..... As far as I'm concerned it was just a race-incident(we all make mistakes, and I've made some whoppers in the past. Hehe).

You were fast mate.... I only caught and passed you because you fell off again further up the track. But yeah, your a fast rider, you just need some consistency(as a lot of us do) and you'll be winning races.  ;)

Hawk.

r1rossi

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 10, 2015, 06:05:39 PM
Quote from: r1rossi on February 10, 2015, 05:41:01 PM

Sorry. NOOB move .

No problem mate..... As far as I'm concerned it was just a race-incident(we all make mistakes, and I've made some whoppers in the past. Hehe).

You were fast mate.... I only caught and passed you because you fell off again further up the track. But yeah, your a fast rider, you just need some consistency(as a lot of us do) and you'll be winning races.  ;)

Hawk.

Thanks man, I got good laps in a row - 6 or 7 no accidents consistent 1:42 , my dog jumped up and hit my hand / controller .. I fell lol

LOOPATELI

Nice one Rodrigo, I wish next race we can make a video, with this fucking replay cores it's impossible. We try it by making the file shorter with no result

Rodrigovis

It was very complicated to make a video because the replay you could not accompanied by all the bikes , beyond what had to decrease the graphical quality of the game to watch the replay, as the game closed .
the incredible bike would be a 25th on the grid to do a live broadcast .
I believe that when we get this done is incredible .
I would take and say that this perfect organization , align the 24 bikes was perfect .

LOOPATELI

What I don't understand is that we cannot watch the replay because there is to much riders and too much load for the pc, but you can race with 24 with no problems of lag cores etc, can someone explain this??

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 12, 2015, 08:06:35 PM
What I don't understand is that we cannot watch the replay because there is to much riders and too much load for the pc, but you can race with 24 with no problems of lag cores etc, can someone explain this??

Have you tried a fresh default install yet Loopa?

I can see all 24 riders in race and replay, and my PC is only a medium-end PC, not what you'd call a high end PC at all. So I don't know who's gave you this idea?

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 12, 2015, 08:14:54 PM
Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 12, 2015, 08:06:35 PM

Have you tried a fresh default install yet Loopa?

I can see all 24 riders in race and replay, and my PC is only a medium-end PC, not what you'd call a high end PC at all. So I don't know who's gave you this idea?

Hawk.

Haven't tried it yet mate xD, I don't have too much time these days