• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 10:29:25 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

ROUND 5: SILVERSTONE

Started by LOOPATELI, March 30, 2015, 11:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonygas

Hey guys, shit race for me. Nothing else out core and finished the race  :'(.  Well I hope you do not pass in the next. Greetings and see you at the next.  :D

giorjoe

good race at Silverstone last night but ended with a 7th place grrr.
I had a great battle clean and correct with hawk, thanks friend for funny :)
On lap 8 me are in 5th place, but a stupid mistake me recover from Finpower and hawk. I push my limits to catch them, but I made another mistake. Meyer arrive to me but he crash in the last lap and i can finish 7th. I hope in the last three rounds to close gap in the standings on tonygas and albertukis. Bye see you next round

matty0l215

Not a terrible race for me, could have done without hitting a couple of curbs (rider jumps off the bike without warning)

Sorry to chikailija for crashing in front of you :-[
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Quote from: giorjoe on April 06, 2015, 08:23:51 AM
good race at Silverstone last night but ended with a 7th place grrr.
I had a great battle clean and correct with hawk, thanks friend for funny :)
On lap 8 me are in 5th place, but a stupid mistake me recover from Finpower and hawk. I push my limits to catch them, but I made another mistake. Meyer arrive to me but he crash in the last lap and i can finish 7th. I hope in the last three rounds to close gap in the standings on tonygas and albertukis. Bye see you next round

Yeah great race! Not able to Do the QP so starting from ladt, a lot of trouble from start and fighting my way back trough the field to finally end up 8th, not bad considering my situation, but definetely hoped for a lot more! As i did quite good lap times before raceday and also in race, 5th fastest lap and only rider in 57 times. But expected more of myself to be honest :)
Great race though guys!!
Thanks a lot! :-)
Meyer#12

LOOPATELI

Jose Reina

Napalm Nick

Nice Jose thanks.

Glad you lapped me now people might think I was 2nd.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Very nice video Jose!  ;D 8)

Shows varied action throughout the rider field from the whole race.... Very good.

Very enjoyable to watch.... Well done mate, nice one!! ;D

Hawk.
PS: Here is my Rider skin pack for your next video(I noticed it was missing in the video).  ;)

Hawk_UK - Rider and Helmet skin pack: https://mega.co.nz/#!WNVwkCzJ!rhIFAY2d22DI_wL37NfkBfPSHVFPUNCbOvHTkkaB7Bk