• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:42:08 AM

IRRC Hengelo (De Varsselring) V0.96

Started by JJS209, June 03, 2015, 09:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

June 16, 2015, 10:42:30 PM #30 Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 12:23:55 AM by JJS209
hello guys,

we have an update to V0.93 of the track with corrected surface and some better arranged objects and terrain.
a lot of thanks go to janaucarre for his support and corrections of my fails ;)

GP Bikes Germany Forum » GP Bikes Germany » GP-Bikes.de Tracks » IRRC Hengelo (De Varsselring)

Napalm Nick

Nice one JJ I will try it soon. Remember to keep a copy of the .map file before adding Dynamic surface so NDS versions can be made if needed. (Just learnt that from Hawky lol).  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

i lost my btb projectfolder, dont know really why that happend. my windows was doing strange things past few weeks and yesterday it starts randomly deleting files, so i reinstalled it today.
so from know on its only working in 3ds max and i have learn how to do that... but i got my mate janaucarre who is really helping me more than a lot with everything around that trackbuilding stuff.

HornetMaX

Quote from: JJS209 on June 16, 2015, 11:05:08 PM
i lost my btb projectfolder, dont know really why that happend. my windows was doing strange things past few weeks and yesterday it starts randomly deleting files, so i reinstalled it today.

Sorry to hear that.

And a few days ago I think I had the very same problem (lost all my .ini and .amb files in my GPB tracks) ... weird ...

MaX.

janaucarre

new version is about to come :-)
NDS and DS version
very nice track, where it will be some bike's crash, i'm sure, but nice crash :-)

Napalm Nick

The manager in charge of Owners Club Road Racing over at Mallory is very interested in this - I could hardly keep him quiet about it these last few days! No idea what he has planned.....
8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

C21

Quotenew version is about to come :-)
NDS and DS version
Good news indeed  ;D
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Hawk

Quote from: janaucarre on June 17, 2015, 08:52:11 AM
new version is about to come :-)
NDS and DS version
very nice track, where it will be some bike's crash, i'm sure, but nice crash :-)

Great news guys.... As soon as you release the DS and NDS versions I will include them in the "track Downloads" Database.

Thanks JJ and Janau!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

JJS209

Napalm Nick

JJS209

June 17, 2015, 06:03:26 PM #40 Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 06:05:46 PM by JJS209
anyone have an idea if i need to save the trp file in trackED after i made the marshals as like the merge thing with the centerline or is the marshals.cfg file enough to have them?

new camerafile as attachment

janaucarre

JJS209

BOBR6 84

JJS209