• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:07:26 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Race 1 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 14, 2015, 03:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

(Club made a small donation to this chap for his Countdown Timers)

CHAMPIONSHIP INFORMATION & SIGN UP LINK
RACE PROGRAMME:

Sunday - Server will be GPBOC 1.
19.00CET     Race 1 Sign-up shut
20.30CET     Server Master-reset - Whitelist in force - Unofficial Practice Starts
21:00CET     Official Practice Starts - everyone requested to be on server BEFORE qually starts
21:15CET     Qualifying starts  - minimum chat rule
21:30CET     1 minute Warm up session (to re-capture core.exe layers)
21.31CET      RACE  (18 LAPS NO WARMUP LAP)  - minimum chat rule

Race restarts will be kept to an absolute minimum - please understand and practice your race start procedure and know what causes disqualifications/jumps. NO WARMUP LAP.

Finally, Good luck all.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

CapeDoctor

July 19, 2015, 01:25:54 PM #3 Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 02:15:54 PM by TheCapeDoctor
if anyone is willing to share a good setup with me, i would be very grateful.  ;)
as much as i can see that this bike should love this track, i have an ideal time of 1m46s, but in practice i am struggling to crack 2'00min, too much crash boom bang.... ::)

edit - got one, and testing it now, cheers to vin!  8)

CapeDoctor

been doing a few laps on the A1 ring server, but my ping is drastically high - will have to forget online sessions until i sort some better bandwidth from a new ISP .... rather be late to the party, than spoil it for everyone else...  :P  ;D

Napalm Nick

July 19, 2015, 03:16:28 PM #5 Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 03:27:30 PM by Napalm Nick
Very admirable Bugsy.  Hope to see you online soon tho  ;)

Have moved you to the wildcard position rather than kick you off anyhooo. 

Meyer#12

Might not be able to make it tonight..

Got some weird internet/pc problems i can't seem to figure out why it acts up.

Hope to see you tonight though! :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Boerenlater

Quote from: Meyer#12 on July 19, 2015, 03:41:51 PM
Might not be able to make it tonight..

Got some weird internet/pc problems i can't seem to figure out why it acts up.

Hope to see you tonight though! :)
reset your router
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

JJS209

tested a lot of different setups and came to the conclusion that the gp800 is not a bike for me.
ill not start, sorry nick!

Napalm Nick

But :'( you are in the top ten fastest JJ! 

Shame mate but if you don't like it that's how it is.  :(

I look forward to your FZ race  ;D

Meyer#12

I did test to restart the router, didn't help.. seems to be some local problem from the company i think..
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Maybe the company does not know the importance of you being at the race tonight.  >:(
I suggest shouting on the phone followed by crying and finally begging. :P

Napalm Nick

SERVER RESET, WHITELIST IN FORCE, UN-OFFICIAL PRACTICE BEGINS - 30 MINUTES TO OFFICIAL EVENT START

Oh and the sun has come out there  ;D

Vini

that crash was so obviously going to happen in the first lap at that hairpin

you just brake extra extra early on the first lap to not put the guys in front out of the race (also keeping in mind that you have probably a lot more fuel than usual).

but anyway, im not blaming anyone, hopefully the next races will be better.