• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:44:15 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Hawks Hydromania Event | Moto 3 & Moto 2 vs GP250 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 16, 2015, 10:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

yeye I know it was just to test if it is that hard as you guys are saying

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on September 20, 2015, 08:48:24 AM
yeye I know it was just to test if it is that hard as you guys are saying

Oh okay! Lol  ;D 8)

We tested it and it is just too unpredictable. If you take it steady it's okay, but as soon as you start pushing it(as we do in a race), it just becomes a lottery with the front end washing out in situations it should not do so.
There maybe a suspension setting that will help this problem, but I'd guess most wouldn't find it in time for the race, so it was best to just switch to a stable bike for this event hence the change to the Moto 3 class for the first race.  :)

Let us know how your test gets on because it will be interesting if you can actually find a setup that makes the GP125 stable under race conditions.  ;D 8)

Thanks Loopa!  8)

Hawk.

Hawk

September 20, 2015, 09:22:01 AM #32 Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 09:41:41 AM by Hawk UK
Any New Rider/Bike Skins?

If you have any new Rider/Bike skins for this event, then please make sure you post them here: GPBOC Club Skin Forum Thread before 18:00hrs GMT today so that they can be included in the "Club Skin Pack" in time for the event tonight. Thank you.  :)

Hawk.

Meyer#12

Sign me up as a MAYBE. i am not sure i can make it and need to get my xbox one controller to work with me in this game ;)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

It sure is! been busy with work and a lot of other stuff
Meyer#12

Meyer#12

What is good moto2/250Gp times here? i just did a test and seems like i have got my controller to work okay now ;)

did 4 laps with 250GP and improved every lap from 1.55,9 on first lap to 1.51,8 on last lap :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Well that is already a second faster than me so I hope you can't make it tonight after all  :P

Check the best laps server man.

http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/bestlaps.php
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Oh yeah! totally forgot about that haha :D it is cloudy the settings right? just so i don't look at the older dry times that is probably faster haha :D

A few laps on the KTM m3 too, 1.57,1 so i am pretty satisfied and not so many crashes haha :D

Hopefully i can make it! :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

teeds

Napalm Nick

September 20, 2015, 05:25:24 PM #44 Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 05:33:52 PM by Napalm Nick
All in - Sign-up ends in 30 minutes. Sorry no exceptions tonight.

Also the servers will be converted to Race servers at 20:00CET (30 minutes) with whitelists.

Was racing to get my RSA250 skin finished but after finally publishing it I don't like it enough. I will be using a standard one  ::)

The MS one from Matty's Paint database - for anyone who doesn't use the database paints here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/u61si5guqsq3x9z/ms.pnt?dl=0