• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:26:14 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Hawks Hydromania Event | Moto 3 & Moto 2 vs GP250 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 16, 2015, 10:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

QuoteRACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

Servers being converted to Race servers and will appear in 15 minutes with Whitelists.

Sign-up CLOSED
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

Track available for Un-official practice please report any oil spills

Sign-up CLOSED

Personal from Rt Hon Monti Boopsi - "have a great race tonight fella's it should be great!"

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

we seem to be missing a lot of people from this event at the moment. Quallification session starts shortly  :o

Napalm Nick

Fantastic Race 1 for me. No falls other than being struck from behind once and 4th place overall (which, if you remove the aliens is a win in my book)  :D). My finest race yet in many areas.

Race 2 - cored out at start.  The risk of cores increase with each restart for those that don't restart game. While I don't doubt jumps often happen for no known reason, please sit still when joining the track until the lights go green.  I watched there and I see people revving the titties off the bike, wiggling the steering and whooping their animations like someone poured ants into their panties and bra. I know its exciting but........lol.  ;)

Gzehoo

It doesn't have any sense of making Moto2 vs GP250 anymore when everybody use Aprilia 250. Seems that Moto2 are not good motorcycles...

Napalm Nick

They are good but not as fast as the Moto2 at Silverstone it seems. Closer was at Spa! Remember that?

Maybe next time we try the Gp250 vs SSp600 - they were very close at Snetterton, oh or even Moto 2 vs SSp600 - lots we can play with!

Blackheart

My race 1 = Disaster, in second corner fin strike me, no problem but maybe a little more calm at first turns  ::)
My race 2 = Disaster core in qually on my fast lap, core on start line (i restart ever the game before) and after another restart (I did not understand why this restart) i lose the concentration and I accelerated when the lights has disappeared...

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

finpower

grats on podiums :D
have some nice battle on the race 8)

thanks fore the organistion fore the race ;D
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Yes indeed! Thanks Hawk you chose a great event there, I sure wish I could ride that M3 like I do now, back in the old M3 championship when I was learning. Really enjoyed that one.

Shame about the Race 2 cores I was feeling reasonably strong (for me) in that event too. But hey onwards to the next!

Hawk

September 20, 2015, 09:51:58 PM #58 Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 10:47:17 PM by Hawk UK
I had great fun in the first race. My second race was a total disaster and that's all I'm going to say about it. Lol  :P

I spent most of the second race watching the race from the side-lines on live replay which was great fun watching Yan, Davide, and Loopa battling it out at the front! Nice one guys! ;D

I'd just like to say thank you everyone for taking part, appreciated! ;D 8)

Hawk.
PS: Just wanted to say that I had a great battle with Hyper 46, he's a good rider to race with, stable, always fair and gives you a little room when you need it. Enjoyed that Hyper, nice one mate!  ;D 8)

giorjoe

thanks for the event, i love m3 and race1 arrive 6th with only one crash...in race 2 disaster for me, after 4 laps i make many errors, my mind sleep...
see you  ;)