• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:00:04 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Hawks Hydromania Event | Moto 3 & Moto 2 vs GP250 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 16, 2015, 10:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

I enjoyed racing! was nice to be back, i see i am a bit rusty! too many crashes and little off pace, but not too bad after month or more without GP Bikes :D

Sorry if i caused any problems, getting the grips with xbox one controller is not so easy :( but well well, had a lot of fun anyways :D
Meyer#12

-aGy-

i want race online too but core core core i dont know how you guys and girls can live with that..and of course when i ask piboso what he will do with the core error no answer. surprise. but still best moto game out there.

Daniel_F

hyper46

thanks for the good racing all had a good laugh. battle with hawk on m3 was good i always try to be clean and and leave room if needed but accidents still happen. massive sorry to teeds for pretty much ruining any chance he had in the Gp250s just braked a tad late sorry mate. roll on the next one.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: -aGy- on September 21, 2015, 05:45:34 PM
i want race online too but core core core i dont know how you guys and girls can live with that..and of course when i ask piboso what he will do with the core error no answer. surprise. but still best moto game out there.

Which is why it is important not to keep restarting the race because of jumps and ride throughs. Core has not been such a problem for us in the club because the regular riders rarely jump so restarts are not many.

Quote from: Daniel_F on September 21, 2015, 06:56:33 PM
lets go for the next event!! :p

Yan has something special for us
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"