• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Aprilia RSW500 by GPB ITA (physics) and Franco Pizzagalli (3d)

Started by fabio93bg, October 30, 2015, 07:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

I only had a few laps (I'm freakin' busy right now), but I think this is the bike it should come with the demo version of GPB. We should start a petition to Piboso, even if including it in GPB may mean change the name to something like "Noale_R500SW".

First, it's much better than the current stock 125. Second, even a good 125 is not really that dream bike players may get in love with. A 500 on the other hand ... at least it would be eye-catching to all the "Oh the 500cc era" grannies :)

Single remark I'd make (up to now at least): I don't think it wheelies enough for a 500cc.

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: C21 on November 02, 2015, 07:26:24 PM

Maybe it´s time for a 2000 NSR V4 physic to show the difference  ;)

That would be fantastic!  8)

BOBR6 84

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 02, 2015, 09:57:25 PM
I only had a few laps (I'm freakin' busy right now), but I think this is the bike it should come with the demo version of GPB. We should start a petition to Piboso, even if including it in GPB may mean change the name to something like "Noale_R500SW".

First, it's much better than the current stock 125. Second, even a good 125 is not really that dream bike players may get in love with. A 500 on the other hand ... at least it would be eye-catching to all the "Oh the 500cc era" grannies :)

Single remark I'd make (up to now at least): I don't think it wheelies enough for a 500cc.

MaX.

Its a good idea, I agree!

But, is the demo really hampering sales? Probably, but when I found out about GPB I just payed up and downloaded straight away lol. I used the demo to make sure it worked ok on my pc at the time.. Nothing was going to stop me lol.  ;D

BozoCRO

Yea, we are a BIT spoiled. When I first saw GPBikes it was like upgrading from a Fiat to a F1 car. So 125 is fine, but needs to be playable.

tseklias

Quote from: ALEale on November 01, 2015, 08:36:51 PM
are you talking about Piaggio Zip SP and Vespa?

No Ale i'm talking about those little devils  ;D

I can understand that many here may laugh on these, but i would always choose less weight over more power(or acceleration over top speed) and these things are on this category :D

ALEale

Quote from: tseklias on November 02, 2015, 10:58:50 PM
Quote from: ALEale on November 01, 2015, 08:36:51 PM

I can understand that many here may laugh on these, but i would always choose less weight over more power(or acceleration over top speed) and these things are on this category :D

WOW it's a wip made by Ricco Chicco... Can't wait to try it :p

C21

I can understand that many here may laugh on these, but i would always choose less weight over more power(or acceleration over top speed) and these things are on this category

I really like these bikes...it will be a lot of fun riding these bikes on Kart/Supermoto tracks!!

QuoteFirst, it's much better than the current stock 125. Second, even a good 125 is not really that dream bike players may get in love with. A 500 on the other hand ... at least it would be eye-catching to all the "Oh the 500cc era" grannies :)

+10000 on that MAX!!
This is the best bike out there right now (besides the Moto2, Moto3 bikes......Now im joking  ;D)
I´m really impressed and delighted riding this one. Could be tweaked with real values of the engine but also in this state now this bike is wonderfull!
They put a big mark on the modding scene with this bike.
The wheelie behavior is enough in my opinion , no need to change that. (for my taste). It still puts the front wheel in the air  in 5th gear on Victoria on the start finish line.
I would like to see independend gearing options (right now the gearing , primary and secondary is the same as VArese). This would be another step to the crown  ;)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

HornetMaX

Quote from: C21 on November 03, 2015, 08:32:23 AM
The wheelie behavior is enough in my opinion , no need to change that. (for my taste). It still puts the front wheel in the air  in 5th gear on Victoria on the start finish line.
That's because theres a bump on the track. But on flat, even in 1st gear sometimes it doesn't lift it up ... bit strange for that kind of bike.
Should probably wheelie a bit less than the varese (due to the power curve), but ...

MaX.

BOBR6 84

At full lean angle you can slip the clutch (in/out fast as many times as you want) it has no effect on the bike.

CapeDoctor

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 03, 2015, 05:12:21 PM
At full lean angle you can slip the clutch (in/out fast as many times as you want) it has no effect on the bike.

hmm....are we riding the same bike, cause i've tried that at Mugello circuit, and slipping the clutch most definitely has an effect.... bike gets out of shape, loses back end, quite easily....?

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 03, 2015, 05:12:21 PM

Not sure about this bike, but I'd have thought the powerband for a 2 stroke 500 would be more narrower and peaky than it currently is, but as I say, this bike is out of my era so maybe they found a way to provide that power in a wider RPM range than they used to in the classic era(1970's and 1980's) when GP500 2 stroke powerbands were almost all within a 3000 RPM powerband? That's what made the classic 500 2 strokes such nasty little beasts. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

but at full lean angle surely popping the clutch would send any bike sliding down the track?

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 03, 2015, 06:23:09 PM
but at full lean angle surely popping the clutch would send any bike sliding down the track?

Well.... I'm not sure these days with all the electronic stabilizers they have integrated into modern racing bikes.... I mean look at what happened to Pedrosa when Marquez snapped his TC control wire to his rear wheel. Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Hawk on November 03, 2015, 06:33:35 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 03, 2015, 06:23:09 PM

Well.... I'm not sure these days with all the electronic stabilizers they have integrated into modern racing bikes.... I mean look at what happened to Pedrosa when Marquez snapped his TC control wire to his rear wheel. Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

lol  ;D ;D