• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:28:23 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Marquez is a disgrace

Started by Vini, November 08, 2015, 01:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

JJS209

Quote from: Blackheart on November 08, 2015, 05:53:37 PM
Quote from: Aernouts2 on November 08, 2015, 05:39:59 PM
Quote from: vin97 on November 08, 2015, 05:32:55 PM
ok, whatever you wish.

Thank you.

::) 16 post, it is a fake account to make us laugh? Very funny thx  ;D
lol yes, think you are right with that black

Aernouts2

November 08, 2015, 06:11:02 PM #33 Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 06:16:25 PM by Aernouts2
unfortunatly i have to dissapoint you guys...

Its not a fake account (sorry) i just had to make a new account after a upgraded to Win 10.  :-[

The reason why i am not posting that much is..

1. I am very busy during the week.
2. Well to bad but...I used to be a Bike games modder (no time left for me ATM) some peeps on her probably stil know me.
3. I do come on this forum because i do like racing (bike) games.. too bad GP bikes never realy took off :(.

So thats it.. peeps.. you can fire at me now (if you like) no fake account :) :-X lol

P.S
Blackheart + VIN 97

Pff no fake account hmmm  ???

jemaro

I've always been a big fan of Rossi, but a great champion like he, should not make such statements he has made.

A champion like he, should accept defeat and not to have a fit and whine like a child and prove he is still a champion in race next year, if he can.
I repeat that I have always been a fan of Rossi and I think with this behavior the only think he got is to fall down like Myth and all this hate to Marquez is simply because he knows he is the one who has dethroned him and he is the new Myth.

JamoZ

Quote from: jemaro on November 08, 2015, 06:24:35 PM
I've always been a big fan of Rossi, but a great champion like he, should not make such statements he has made.

A champion like he, should accept defeat and not to have a fit and whine like a child and prove he is still a champion in race next year, if he can.
I repeat that I have always been a fan of Rossi and I think with this behavior the only think he got is to fall down like Myth and all this hate to Marquez is simply because he knows he is the one who has dethroned him and he is the new Myth.

Dethroned? Lmfao...2 championships in the premier class, and countless crashes this season. Both Lorenzo & Marquez need a whole lot more victories and numerous championships to even think about dethroning anyone, not to mention being a living legend/myth. Besides that it`s a big question if both those riders are capable of doing the same at the age of 36, or they`ll just end up in the list of riders who battled against Rossi together with names as Biaggi, Stoner, Gibernau etc etc.

Aernouts2

Quote from: JamoZ on November 08, 2015, 06:58:11 PM

Dethroned? Lmfao...2 championships in the premier class, and countless crashes this season. Both Lorenzo & Marquez need a whole lot more victories and numerous championships to even think about dethroning anyone, not to mention being a living legend/myth. Besides that it`s a big question if both those riders are capable of doing the same at the age of 36, or they`ll just end up in the list of riders who battled against Rossi together with names as Biaggi, Stoner, Gibernau etc etc.

@ JamoZ
Thats a very poor comment  :-[ (And i think you know it)........ :-\

JamoZ

Quote from: Aernouts2 on November 08, 2015, 07:06:23 PM
Quote from: JamoZ on November 08, 2015, 06:58:11 PM

@ JamoZ
Thats a very poor comment  :-[ (And i think you know it)........ :-\

Care to elaborate why? If anythings a poor comment, it`s criticising someone without stating your reason.

Stout Johnson

November 08, 2015, 07:21:24 PM #38 Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 07:34:35 PM by Stout Johnson
Let us not make this a Marquez- or Ross-Fanboy discussion. If so, we could just make a poll on who you are rooting for and then that would be it. I would rather like to discuss facts or at least objective things.

Quote from: Hawk on November 08, 2015, 03:51:00 PM
Well you could well be right, but let's face it - What rider would really be willing to make a risky manoeuvre overtaking Lorenzo with the great possibility of taking him out in the process when Lorenzo is in front of his home crowd riding for the championship?
On top of that, a Spaniard taking another Spaniard out in front of their home crowd? Overtaking in a risky situation just ain't gonna happen under those circumstances.

Don't get me wrong.... I think if Marquez could've passed Lorenzo without too much risk then he maybe would've. But I don't think Dani would've risked it either to be honest?
To be honest, within the last couple of laps Lorenzo's tyres seemed to be wasting away rather fast, it can also be seen in the lap times. Marquez could have overtaken rather easily. Especially when braking into corner 6 it was pretty obvious for me, he could have braked towards the inside and surpass Lorenzo without much risk. You could see Marquez brake early there towards the end. It still is a race for god's sake. You do not want to make high risk moves, but if you are clearly faster, you should get by and not park yourself behind someone. He did not even attempt one friggin overtake! He did like 3 risky overtakes on Rossi in 1 lap in Sepang.  ::)

And not risk much because Lorenzo could lose his championship if anything goes wrong?! In Sepang Rossi was also fighting for his championship (and it counted very much for him since he knew that Lorenzo generally is faster at Valencia) and there Marquez battled like he was fighting for the championship. He could have basically ended Rossi's championship hopes right there, if both would have crashed in that fight. Marquez later claimed it was a normal race for him and he was riding his race. 2 weeks later in Valencia all of a sudden the championship fight is holy and he does not want to be part of it by possibly overtaking Lorenzo?! That does not make any sense whatsoever.

I am fine with riders that only do their race. I am also fine with riders that do not want to be involved and are rather passive in regards to battles with championship contenders in the decisive races. But it is just unacceptable to have riders that fight to the maximum with one rider but just wave the white flag at others. That is just double standards. Pedrosa showed how it should be done. He did not give a fiddler's fart in Sepang nor in Valencia.

But I don't think Dani would've risked it either to be honest?
Pretty sure he would. Otherwise it would not have made sense to push that much just to try and fight with his teammate. He had been on the roll lately and he was eager for the win imo.

the race was always going to be ridden in that sort of way given what was at stake and the fact that both Dani and Marquez are fellow Spaniards. I mean can you imagine the deep crap they would've had to endure if they had knocked Lorenzo off? I'm sure you can.  :)
As I said earlier, Rossi was desperately fighting for the championship in Sepang given his historical struggles in Valencia. And still Marquez did not care whether he would be possibly crashing with Rossi and basically ending his championship hopes right there.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

HornetMaX

Like Stout, I think too that marc today hold it back a fair bit, at least at race end (during the first part I've seen him work quite hard to keep jorge's pace).
But after the events in sepang, could you really expect marc to go out and beat jorge just to (risk to) hand the title to vale ? No way in hell.

In the end of the season jorge was in better shape than vale: the only way for vale to win was to hope in rain, jorge's mistakes and help from dani and marc.
Rain and jorge mistake happened, and some help from the hondas too, so vale was ahead: but the moment you accuse marc as vale did, you can expect he will stop helping you. As a very minimum.

Rossi needed marc as an ally, not as an enemy: he shoot his own foot in sepang press conf. He gave marc one extra reason (after assen and argentina) to be mad at him.

I do hope Rossi stays in motogp, as he has shown to be still on the edge of it. But I don't see how he can stay in yamaha though, assuming jorge stays there.
Honda ? No way, of course. Which leaves him with Suzuki and Ducati: both would be very interesting, but I'm not sure they are able to put on the table the money vale wants.
He's never been an easy one to deal with money-wise, but maybe this time he'd make an exception ...

Anyway, the whole thing leaves a bad after-taste, at last to me, but that was already a certainty, no matter the result in valencia.

Stout Johnson

November 08, 2015, 08:41:13 PM #40 Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:51:39 PM by Stout Johnson
Quote from: HornetMaX
But after the events in sepang, could you really expect marc to go out and beat jorge just to (risk to) hand the title to vale ? No way in hell.
There is two ways to look at it imo. The one you explained and taken by Marquez is one, but for me one of an immature child (brain-quote from Marquez  ;)): "You wrongly accused me of helping Lorenzo in Phillip Island?! So I am gonna unsportsmanlike help the other guy win the championship, see how that feels, huh?! What the world will think of me? They will see I am an unfair prick - well I do not care as long as you do not win the championship, because you made a provocant statement after Australia."  ::) That just is so lame. He should have raced Dani-style without giving a fuck. Then Rossi would have had to eat his own words and Rossi would have looked like an old guy losing his cool under pressure with his statements after the not-so-perfect-race in Australia. He would have looked like the cool champ he looked like the last 2 seasons.
Now with his career in front of him, he will forever be remembered as the prick that ruined one of the best seasons ever.

In the end of the season jorge was in better shape than vale: the only way for vale to win was to hope in rain, jorge's mistakes and help from dani and marc.
Rain and jorge mistake happened, and some help from the hondas too, so vale was ahead: but the moment you accuse marc as vale did, you can expect he will stop helping you. As a very minimum.
That is not really a fair picture. Rossi had a great season overall, very constant. And that is what the championship is all about, being constantly fast. It is true that the chaotic races, the races in rain where the ones where he was shining the most. But tbh, that is EXACTLY what a complete rider should be able to master and should be called a true champion in the end. If it was only about speed, then yes Lorenzo has the edge. But then we could also just make 10lap long runs in perfect weather and let the championship be decided in that way. I rather prefer the kind of races we mostly had this year. But that is my humble opinion.

Rossi needed marc as an ally, not as an enemy: he shoot his own foot in sepang press conf. He gave marc one extra reason (after assen and argentina) to be mad at him.
True. I think he just miscalculated how Marquez would react. (Maybe the intention was not so stupid from the get-go, because who would have believed that Marquez would willingly and publicly destroy his own name by blatantly trying to destroy Rossi's championship.) Either way, it did backfire in the end for Rossi. :/

I do hope Rossi stays in motogp, as he has shown to be still on the edge of it. But I don't see how he can stay in yamaha though, assuming jorge stays there.
Honda ? No way, of course. Which leaves him with Suzuki and Ducati: both would be very interesting, but I'm not sure they are able to put on the table the money vale wants.
He's never been an easy one to deal with money-wise, but maybe this time he'd make an exception ...
I do not see why Rossi would not be able to be in a team with Lorenzo?  ??? He did not have an issue with Lorenzo nor with Yamaha...
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Blackheart

Now the entire sporting world (except Spain) talking about a combine...

It would be fair to remove all points of the last two races to Rossi, Lorenzo and Marquez... so would have the real winner.

(Remember the rumors on a "secret" agreement made in Andorra between Marquez and Lorenzo)

Vini

HornetMaX

Quote from: Stout Johnson on November 08, 2015, 08:41:13 PM
He should have raced Dani style without giving a fuck. Then Rossi would have had to eat his own words at Rossi would have looked like an old guy losing his cool with his statements under pressure after the not so perfect race in Australia. He would have looked like the cool champ he looked like the last 2 seasons.
Yeah but in doing so, Rossi may have ended up with the title. To be honest, I think that this option wouldn't have been any better for motogp: a rider accuses another of something, then pushes him out of a race and in the end he wins the title because the very rider he accused (and pushed out) hands him the victory. It would have been the most embarrassing win ever.

Now with his career in front of him, he will forever be remembered as the prick that ruined one of the best seasons ever.
With the help of Rossi. It takes two to tango. They're both in it, equally.

That is not really a fair picture. Rossi had a great season overall, very constant.
I didn't say he hadn't, he obviously had, he deserved all his points.
But in the last part of the season he was slower and he knew it, so his plan was to lose as few points as possible and hope hondas will steal a few from jorge.
In that optic, accusing marc is a bad call.

I do not see why Rossi would not be able to be in a team with Lorenzo?  ??? He did not have an issue with Lorenzo nor with Yamaha...
Really ? Vale just declared that the whole race has been a giant "biscotto" (meaning it was fixed between jorge and marc). And there's also the past clash between the two.
Anyway, if it's OK for him and for Yam to stay, then let be it: the bike is not too bad :)

Quote from: vin97 on November 08, 2015, 09:04:52 PM
You're funny, Max.

Thanks !

Vini

November 08, 2015, 09:35:28 PM #44 Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 10:12:00 PM by vin97
Nice logic there again, Max!

As if it could get any more embarrassing than what happened today  ::)
edit: backed up by dorna boss (maximum shame activated): http://tv.liberoquotidiano.it/video/11846406/MotoGp--Valentino-Rossi-a-Carmelo.html

Also nice definition of "equally", Max!

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 08, 2015, 09:12:26 PMReally ? Vale just declared that the whole race has been a giant "biscotto" (meaning it was fixed between jorge and marc)
Confirmed by Lorenzo btw.