• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:31:20 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 1 | Murasama Cup race RE-RUN | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 21, 2016, 09:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMA Clerk of the Course

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

Reminder

HAVE A GREAT RACE!
[/center]
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

dareaper46

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

dareaper46

Sigh, now I can't join race :/. Meyer if you aren't on already can you please tell Nick I am not whitelisted?

MMA Clerk of the Course

try again you did not sign up so now I have added you
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

dareaper46

Napalm Nick

try again Boeren.

Its my fault I was rushing to get the whitelist prepared cos I was late. Forgive my incomptetance lol
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Sorry we lost you Adalgood it makes me sad but we have to stick by the rules.  :'(

Next time !

PS: I am out and spectating. My bike had turned into a crazy bucking bronco and it only worked down the pitlane  :( What with the stresses of getting here ha I sit and drink beer and valiums.

Meyer#12

GREAT RERUN! never got into my 1.26 pace from yesterday, but a steady 1.27 pace when i got settled down after first few chaotic laps :D

We had some great first laps there Nick, stormin' trough the pack from behind :D but then you disappeared?  :o I picked up the pace and went on to catch up with the front runners :D GREAT RACE!

PS: was helped a little bit by some fast riders problems, so i could go for the win.

Thanks everybody for a great race!! and congrats to Toomes and Nuovaic for the podium and to Vin for the crazy race laptime :D
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Very funny race! But I have no idea of my true position, unfortunately I had a "new" bug that I will show you (it's fun ...) and a lap not counted.

But good battles with all the drivers  ;D

thx Nick and all riders ;)