• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:02:28 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 1 | Murasama Cup race RE-RUN | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 21, 2016, 09:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

Quote from: Meyer#12 on February 22, 2016, 09:19:12 PMThanks everybody for a great race!! and congrats to Toomes and Nuovaic for the podium and to Vin for the crazy race laptime :D
What do you mean?
Didn't check them.
Had the impression I barely got into the low 27s. The last few laps were complete shit lol Couldn't control the wobble.

Anyway, nice race.
Looking forward to the next one.

Meyer#12

Quote from: vin97 on February 22, 2016, 09:21:34 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on February 22, 2016, 09:19:12 PMThanks everybody for a great race!! and congrats to Toomes and Nuovaic for the podium and to Vin for the crazy race laptime :D
What do you mean?
Didn't check them.
Had the impression I barely got into the low 27s. The last few laps were complete shit lol Couldn't control the wobble.

Well you had fastest race lap of 1.26,3 :P that is what i mean haha :D so some crazy laps you must have had :)
Meyer#12

nuovaic

Was a great race, mucho enjoyable. I also got terrible wobbles, not seen them before. Dont know what caused them.
Congrats to Meyer and Toomes, great job!

Meyer#12

And Nick, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE RE-RUN!! was so pissed off at myself and the game yesterday when i got the jumpstart, after so many hours on the server and then it ends before the start haha!

Today it was much better even though my fucking Rookie mistake in the start! :D

THANKS FOR A GREAT RACE! alwasy great to be part of the GPBOC races, you know you can always count me in :)
Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Quote from: nuovaic on February 22, 2016, 09:27:12 PM
Was a great race, mucho enjoyable. I also got terrible wobbles, not seen them before. Dont know what caused them.
Congrats to Meyer and Toomes, great job!

Thanks mate! great race there from you too!
Meyer#12

MMA Clerk of the Course

Well done to everyone here are the results  :-*
Qual

RACE

Well done to Meyer12 who got his deserved win today!

PS: There is some discrepancy with Blackheart who was lagging and seemed to lose a lap meaning he was probably in 5th position

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Napalm Nick

Bad news I have no replays on my PC or on the server only 10mb worth today (about 4 minutes). If anyone has it please post a link and share your CORE REPLAY length setting. 
It recorded 1.4 Gigabytes yesterday and 10Mb today lol.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff    f
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Thanks Nick for a nice event.  :)

Worst race ever for me haha, pretty rusty after months no riding. For sure im not one of the fast guys , but i've done it better before lol  ;D

Congrats to podium !  awesome fast laps guys.

Blackheart

Nick i was behind nuovaic in final lap  :o  but i think also vin my same problem  :-\

doubledragoncc

Thanks Nick for hosting and the hard work.

Thanks to all of you for the race. I learned a lot. I am sorry I slowed right down at lap 10 as I forgot to wear my glove for my right had due to an accident and ended up not having any feeling lol. Well it dont get more real lol, now I know how it is in a race online thanks to you all.

I have a hard time with other bikes around me, the motors are so loud it is a bit confusing, I guess you all got used to it by now though.

I cant roll me bloody cigs with me hand lol, tooo fookin funny. It actually feels like it is when I ride in real life so I actually like it!..................I know, I'm a sick puppy lol

Once again, thanks to you all for the bes fun I ever had in GP Bikes.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 22, 2016, 09:31:32 PM
Bad news I have no replays on my PC or on the server only 10mb worth today (about 4 minutes). If anyone has it please post a link and share your CORE REPLAY length setting. 
It recorded 1.4 Gigabytes yesterday and 10Mb today lol.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff    f

NOOOOOO! was looking forward for the race replay! :( DAMN! but yeah i don't think i ever passed neither Blacky or Vin with a lap?
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

dareaper46

Thanks for the event Nick. Was a lot of fun. Sorry to nuovaic for taking him out during a crucial part. :P. Blue flag was just bit confusing :O. I also got very bad wobbles towards the end though :/. I didn't get the chance to check my tyres but I don't think that could've been the issue as I had Hard/Hard.

Hawk

Congrats to Meyer for the  win.... Nice one mate!  8)

I had a hit and miss type of race, some good consistent stages and then the bike suddenly started acting like a bucking bronco and I slid off six or seven times. I tried to be clever and made some last minute gambles with the setup that upset the balance of the bike, silly me! Lol  ::)

Anyway I had a good race overall and DD graciously let me through, several times as it happens(due to me crashing about 800 yards after overtaking him. He must've thought "What the hells he doing!?". Hehe). Anyway, thanks for that DD it helped me a lot to catch up on time again.  ;)

But yeah.... I really enjoyed that, and my 6th pos(I think it was?) is good enough for an old coot like me for now in the presence of a lot of great riders.   ;D 8)

My apologies to PeterV, I'm sure I knocked him of when I got out of shape going into the 1st corner a few laps into the race but I'm not sure? I know I touched your back end as I skittles through the corner on my arse, but not sure if I actually knocked you off? My apologies anyway mate.  ;) 8)

Anyway, I really enjoyed that! Thanks guys, and thanks to Nick and the "Clerk of the Course" for keeping her eye on our activities.  ;D

Looking forward to more events for sure..... The more I ride with beta 8 the more and more I'm liking it!  ;D 8)

Hawk.