• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 1 | Murasama Cup race RE-RUN | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 21, 2016, 09:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Damn bad news no replay :( my bug was very strange and never happened.

I try to explain, the bike remained on the ground but kept rotating very fast as if the gas was completely open, so for 30-40 seconds. I see a similar video with two bikes hooked, if I find it understand better   :(

Toomes1

Congrats to Meyer and nuoviac good racing guys, had terrible trouble with violent shaking in last part of race. After being over taken by Meyer decided to chase him down but terrible shakes but not in the first part of race.
Could it be my setup was not good for later part of race?

Meyer#12

February 22, 2016, 09:45:39 PM #77 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 09:50:49 PM by Napalm Nick
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Meyer#12

Quote from: Toomes1 on February 22, 2016, 09:45:02 PM
Congrats to Meyer and nuoviac good racing guys, had terrible trouble with violent shaking in last part of race. After being over taken by Meyer decided to chase him down but terrible shakes but not in the first part of race.
Could it be my setup was not good for later part of race?

Thanks for a good race mate! was so sure i lost it when i crashed after passing you first time haha :D

I think it might be setup related, i got small problems as bike got lighter and tyres more worn, but found a way to ride around it, changed lines little towards the end and changed my acc and braking a bit too, to fit the lighter bike on worn tyres :)
Meyer#12

PeterV

Replay Beta 8 Event 1 | Murasama Cup race RE-RUN |  20 LAPS
(available for 7 days, untill 29-02-2016)

*** got the full replay as well if needed with qual session and the restarts.

My setting for replay:

GPBikes.ini
[CORE]
replay = 500

Blackheart

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on February 22, 2016, 09:47:44 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on February 22, 2016, 09:45:39 PM
something like this?

EDIT:Can't get the video to play in the post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOVNqA7lBA

Perfect this! but was just my bike alone! ;D

Haha i know my bikes (and their problems) when explained lol! :D
Meyer#12

Vini

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Meyer#12 on February 22, 2016, 09:45:39 PM
something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/v/ZaOVNqA7lBA

Thanks Nick, even that was what i tired lol :D might be me who is a total dumbass about those things!

Don't blame me, i am just a boring Auditor lol!
Meyer#12

PeterV

Quote from: vin97 on February 22, 2016, 09:50:42 PM
cool and sorry for crashing into you, peter!
NP, i thought you would pass me on the straight, after that corner.

Quote from: Hawk on February 22, 2016, 09:41:32 PM

My apologies to PeterV, I'm sure I knocked him of when I got out of shape going into the 1st corner a few laps into the race but I'm not sure? I know I touched your back end as I skittles through the corner on my arse, but not sure if I actually knocked you off? My apologies anyway mate.  ;) 8)
No worries m8ie, it was a race accident, its all caught on tape :P

Hawk

February 22, 2016, 09:57:58 PM #87 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 10:00:13 PM by Hawk
Thanks for the replay file again Peter! MAGIC!  ;D 8)

Hawk.
Not seen the replay as yet.... But sounds like the camera caught me good in the act, eh? Hehe.  ;D 8)

doubledragoncc

Thanks for the replay Peter and sorry I smack you at race end, I didnt know the race was over and was not expecting you to be nearly standing still lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Unfortunately in peter replay there is a little 'lag, but works!

Who want to see a preview of the century bug, watch the start of the second lap (I was in the first position) even with a clear track I could not reset the bike as you see, only when the bike slowed down I managed to get back on track :( It 'was fun anyway!  ;D