• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 1 | Murasama Cup race RE-RUN | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 21, 2016, 09:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r1rossi

Napalm Nick

Good!

We can  do some practice starts on the GPBOC 2 server too if anyone wants to. Just come about 8.30CET and we will do some.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

nuovaic

The going to track from pits problem is one I posted about many moons ago with the idea of adding a noise (klaxon, siren etc) to warn you to get out there before it starts. Not sure if Piboso implemented it or not, as someone always seemed to hear it, but I never did.
If anyone does hear it please mention it on the forum.

Napalm Nick

He did! There is a klaxon and it makes me jump out of my friggin chair sometimes!

But I didn't notice it so much until I turned the bike engine noises down (allowing me to turn the general volume up!)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

February 22, 2016, 01:46:52 PM #34 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 01:49:31 PM by Napalm Nick
I have just discovered that if using the RESUME function on a server then if someone has core.exe on the grid they WILL NOT be able to rejoin.

With this in mind (not much chance of no-one having core) we would be better to have a little 15 minute qualify tonight before the race and not use this function. Shame but until core is fixed .......

Back to the simple stuff lol.

1st post updated with program

doubledragoncc

Does this mean we get fresh tires or still whats left from the first session?

DD

PS I nervous lol
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

dareaper46

malve

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Napalm Nick

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 22, 2016, 02:01:36 PM
Does this mean we get fresh tires or still whats left from the first session?

DD

PS I nervous lol

Complete set of fresh Tyres from the start of qualify  ;)

Napalm Nick

Hawk

Just a little bit of controversy(well, maybe for some. Hehe)...... Is this an 18 lapper like yesterday,  or more this time?  ;D

Bring on the protests! Hehe   :o ;D

No seriously, I'm happy with another 18 lapper, but a 24 lapper would be good for me.... but maybe with the fragility of the servers right now we'd better air on caution and stick with the 18 laps?

I'll shut up now....  8) :-X

Hawk.

Bambino

Hi all,

I have problem in my house and i don't think that i will Race tonight.  :'(

I say you that the problem ok.  :-[

Boerenlater

Quote from: Bambino on February 22, 2016, 06:36:23 PM
Hi all,

Just hit her. Has worked for thousands of years to silence a woman.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk on February 22, 2016, 06:34:45 PM
Just a little bit of controversy(well, maybe for some. Hehe)...... Is this an 18 lapper like yesterday,  or more this time?  ;D

Bring on the protests! Hehe   :o ;D

No seriously, I'm happy with another 18 lapper, but a 24 lapper would be good for me.... but maybe with the fragility of the servers right now we'd better air on caution and stick with the 18 laps?

I'll shut up now....  8) :-X

Hawk.

RACE LENGTH WILL BE 20 LAPS TONIGHT ON GPBOC 1 SERVER

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Bambino on February 22, 2016, 06:36:23 PM
Hi all,

OK well we will leave a space for you just come if you can  ;)