• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:16:07 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 2 | Varese 500cc | Cup Race | RE-RUN | WINNER - DESTEBAN | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 29, 2016, 10:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

March 02, 2016, 07:33:31 PM #31 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 07:38:48 PM by Napalm Nick
It is being race prepped and restarted now hopefully it will fix it

10 minutes it will be up again

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 02, 2016, 07:18:24 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on March 02, 2016, 06:19:05 PM
Only the obvious things like NAT/ports firewall and antivirus.
Quote from: Boerenlater on March 02, 2016, 06:19:05 PM
Only the obvious things like NAT/ports firewall and antivirus.

Thx Guys I will tell him but he also says he can get on other servers OK. Very strange???
blacklisted??
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Nein only a whitelist going in force now

GROOVESKI YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME YOUR GUID IS STILL NOT RIGHT  :o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Server is up, but I cannot get connected due to "Connection Timeout" message.

Server is empty with 10 mins to go, so maybe others suffering same issue?

Hawk.

Blackheart

Quote from: Hawk on March 02, 2016, 07:52:11 PM
Server is up, but I cannot get connected due to "Connection Timeout" message.

Server is empty with 10 mins to go, so maybe others suffering same issue?

Hawk.

Same here  :P

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

It wasn't ready dudes leave the panicking to me had some issues getting it to run . You know, those last minute issues that have never showed their head before lol!

Its up ....Race Faces ON!

guigui404

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 02, 2016, 07:56:46 PM
It wasn't ready dudes leave the panicking to me had some issues getting it to run . You know, those last minute issues that have never showed their head before lol!

Its up ....Race Faces ON!
not whitelisted

guigui404

IronHorse

March 02, 2016, 08:45:03 PM #41 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 08:55:26 PM by IronHorse
Damn, I got 3 seconds out of the race. I qualified ok, but when the server changed to race mode my setup somehow got unselected and went to default. All other setups including shared ones expect for one, have a problem where is only 1st gear, even if it says you are going up gears its still stuck in 1st.  I qualified Tried to go garage and fix quickly but looks like you cant do that because my slot retired and its too late to go back.

Blackheart

the game is minimized three times, impossible play in this way, every time I had to click again on the icon with the mouse, and the bike left the road. Bad.

doubledragoncc

My replay set to 500 and only recorded from lap 13 ?????

Sorry not my fault

DD

Napalm Nick

Quote from: guigui404 on March 02, 2016, 08:01:23 PM

not whitelisted

Ohhh damn man! but you are on the whitelist ! but I didn't get this message after the qualifying starts and then too late to double check. Very sorry please come to test the server earlier if possible but I am sorry for you tonight.  :(

Quote from: IronHorse on March 02, 2016, 08:45:03 PM
Damn, I got 3 seconds out of the race. I qualified ok, but when the server changed to race mode my setup somehow got unselected and went to default. All other setups including shared ones expect for one, have a problem where is only 1st gear, even if it says you are going up gears its still stuck in 1st.  I qualified Tried to go garage and fix quickly but looks like you cant do that because my slot retired and its too late to go back.

You did good mate for your first outing, great time in qually too. Make sure you save your race and qualify setups to the slots in the top because if the session changes then it will choose whatever is set for that session. Well done in particular for not jump-starting the lights! As for the gears problem I have no idea wht cause that! See you at the next one.

Quote from: Blackheart on March 02, 2016, 09:03:44 PM
the game is minimized three times, impossible play in this way, every time I had to click again on the icon with the mouse, and the bike left the road. Bad.

What the hell was that all about then ? Some background tasks running? I assumed you had broken engine and then guess what....I broke my engine 3 corners from end of last lap.  ::)