• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 2 | Varese 500cc | Cup Race | RE-RUN | WINNER - DESTEBAN | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 29, 2016, 10:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 02, 2016, 09:24:35 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on March 02, 2016, 09:03:44 PM
the game is minimized three times, impossible play in this way, every time I had to click again on the icon with the mouse, and the bike left the road. Bad.

What the hell was that all about then ? Some background tasks running? I assumed you had broken engine and then guess what....I broke my engine 3 corners from end of last lap.  ::)

I have had this happen in the past, i never thought anything of it as i quite often have other tasks running but if it is happening to others as well there might be a problem...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

matty0l215

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 02, 2016, 09:19:17 PM
My replay set to 500 and only recorded from lap 13 ?????

Sorry not my fault

DD

Your replay buffer isn't set high enough, speak to nick :P

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 02, 2016, 09:24:35 PM
What the hell was that all about then ? Some background tasks running? I assumed you had broken engine and then guess what....I broke my engine 3 corners from end of last lap.  ::)

Yep my fault uTorrent was open ...  ::)

doubledragoncc

I set it to max which is 500 from what I read on the forum?

Thanks though

So Nick video setting for recording are???

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Nick the smoke mod was good but maybe a bit more. At some point riding through old smoke was cool lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MMA Clerk of the Course

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

doubledragoncc

What happened to the countdown, I was smoking and thought I had a min till start then at 54 secs countdown dissapears and Im caught with my hands off the bars and smokin, grabbed the bars and stalled it in my confusion lol, then had to find my ashtray to get rid of me cig lol. Not a good start hehe. But why did the countdown just go and it jumped 54 secs???

Just saying as it might be a problem if it continues

DD

Blackheart

When all riders are on the track the countdown ends up  :P it is normal

Napalm Nick

Replay Length settings.....

PiBoso changed it this release so 10 = 10 MB, so 500 should be equal to 500Mb right? http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=14

Well I am not so sure. For this event I set my server replay length to 5000 (5 Gigabyte) and I have it all (399Mb) so something does not seem right if you had 500 set then it should of been enough. I wonder if PiBoso REALLY set 10 to equal 10Mb or if it os 10kB lol!

Anyway try 5000. If your game doesn't core then it is OK.

Will attach the replay shortly

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 02, 2016, 09:38:57 PM
What happened to the countdown, I was smoking and thought I had a min till start then at 54 secs countdown dissapears and Im caught with my hands off the bars and smokin, grabbed the bars and stalled it in my confusion lol, then had to find my ashtray to get rid of me cig lol. Not a good start hehe. But why did the countdown just go and it jumped 54 secs???

Just saying as it might be a problem if it continues

DD

Its normal - when everyone is on the grid and ready (aligned in the box) the counter will disappear and the light sequence will start. In this case Matty came to the grid whereas he might normally do the admin from 'the office in pitlane'. This meant all the entrants were on the grid and ready so the clock disappeared ;-) Always watch the Lights!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Ah okay thanks BH I did not know that as my 2nd race lol

DD

doubledragoncc

Well I am a noob lol

Thanks for the hosting Nick and Matty and thanks to all for the race and tips.

Congrats Destaban

DD

Napalm Nick

March 02, 2016, 09:46:51 PM #56 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 09:49:59 PM by Napalm Nick
Full REPLAY link (I haven't chopped it up)

Give it time to upload!

REPLAY

And a message to the naysayers - no race jump starts and no Cores. Good result!

Oh and cheers to Matty for coming as Admin even if he was drunk (alledgedly hehe)

Edit - READY NOW
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 02, 2016, 09:46:51 PM
Full REPLAY link (I haven't chopped it up)

Give it time to upload!

REPLAY

And a message to the naysayers - no race jump starts and no Cores. Good result!

Oh and cheers to Matty for coming as Admin even if he was drunk (alledgedly hehe)

I'm curious to see the replay maybe some nice clips with Hawk  ;D

Napalm Nick

Yes! if people make a video that would be very nice.  Also me and Hawk on he last lap I am sure I could of had him but he broke my engine <sob>

My bike skin was the Barry Sheene one from the DB, leathers Mike Hailwood and helmet default club one (the one Blackheart made me) all in the DB ;D

For the next race maybe we will try that Skinpack again. It was great for me to see the many skins in use tonight in the Race - it makes it MUCH better!

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 02, 2016, 09:46:51 PM
So im not allowed to go to the pub on my birthday...

Anytime mate (well when race two strokes :P)