• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:22:51 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Respawn Beta 8 - No longer needed new Ideal respawn implemented.

Started by Napalm Nick, May 01, 2016, 08:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Hi PiBoSo,

OK so we do a lot of racing and the respawn kills us especially on the shorter tracks. We discuss this in the servers so here is a topic.

If we will never get our preferred solution could you please consider reducing the distance to the next bike that prevents respawn from happening. Tonight some of us had to wait nearly a whole lap because the riders were spaced out enough to keep preventing respawn, where there was ample chances it could of occurred safely.

Members are asked to +1 this if they agree.

Thank you Mr P.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Meyer#12

+ 1! i had a few crashes where i could have easily respawned and started again without disturbing next rider. it is so frustrating, if you know there would be space and time to respawn safely, and you just see one rider after the other coming losing a bunch of time and positions due to waiting to be allowed to respawn.

Meyer#12

Warlock

Vini

Hawk

Alone

iVolution

nuovaic

C21

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

doubledragoncc

+1

Also it should be taken into consideration HOW distance is calculated. It needs to be distance via the track and not physical distance. At Norisring you can crash after the 1st corner just before the 2nd corner and be only 5ft from a bike that has just crossed the start line and not even gotten to the 1st corner!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

PeterV

BOBR6 84

HornetMaX

+1

As said, respawn (immediately or after a "punishment" delay) where the bikes stops.
Can we have the rider limp to the bike ? :) (joking, of course).