• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBOC Live Streming and New Servers

Started by doubledragoncc, May 12, 2016, 09:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 22, 2016, 09:24:43 PM
The link above has been updated.

Thanks to Matty for making it possible to have soft and wet tyres on the 01 now.

DD

Are those default WET Tyre grip settings for the updated wet tyres on the NSR 500 01 or custom ones with more wet grip? Just wondering if the  NSR 500 01 now has a grip advantage over the other 500's still using the default wet grip tyres settings? Has anyone checked?  :)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 23, 2016, 04:36:38 PM
Exactly the same as 95.

DD

Are all wet tyres the same though..... that is the question? Lol  ;D

Hawk.

Vini

you'll probably be a bit slower with the 2001 nsr because the rear likes to slide more (most likely caused by the chassis stiffness).
there could be a top speed advantage, not sure about that one, should be easy to test.

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Hawk on July 23, 2016, 06:22:09 PM
Exactly the same as 95.

DD

Hawk.

Bro.............I aint no modder I just had a brainfart idea and tried it so guys could use here until Manu does it right lol.

At least you wont end up on your ass every time you open the throttle. lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 23, 2016, 09:57:49 PM
Quote from: Hawk on July 23, 2016, 06:22:09 PM
Exactly the same as 95.

DD

Hawk.

Bro.............I aint no modder I just had a brainfart idea and tried it so guys could use here until Manu does it right lol.

At least you wont end up on your ass every time you open the throttle. lol

DD

Lol.... Sounds like I should give the NSR 01 a try, cause the Varase rear spins like a bitch when she's wet! Lol  ;D

Only trouble is I aint got a paint for it.  :-\

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

AWW poor Hawky Wawky got no painty wainty :'(

Well I might find time and have to make you one wont l. Any idea on wot?

Bout time l actually did something for once

DD

Boerenlater

Do we have a countdown or something? :P
When does the race start?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

July 24, 2016, 10:21:09 AM #218 Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 10:33:25 AM by Hawk
Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 23, 2016, 11:44:23 PM
AWW poor Hawky Wawky got no painty wainty :'(

Well I might find time and have to make you one wont l. Any idea on wot?

Bout time l actually did something for once

DD

That would be great DD! Thank you!  ;D 8)

You know the old school coot that I am DD. lol
How's about the 1981 Yamaha OW60 that Barry Sheene rode?

YZR OW53 by Hawk_GB, on Flickr

KR_1_YZR_OW60_1982 by Hawk_GB, on Flickr

With the number 7 on of course, and you'll have to have a little bit of artistic license for painting the rear seat fairing too with the NSR not having the same amount of space to paint those go faster Yamaha stripes. ;D

Hawk.
PS: I don't know when your planning on having this race? But to save you work, if the race is scheduled for Sunday evenings then you'll have to count me out because we do bike testing with the CAWS team on Sunday evenings right now.  :-\

doubledragoncc

Well at least the 01 the paint is not as hard to do as 95 with bloody split in the middle of the fairing top.

I will have a go as soon as I can.

As for race time...............that is what you guys need to talk about between yourselves to figure out when all can race. I know next sunday matty will be away from home, Hawky and CAWS are testing so figure for a Wednesday night race maybe?

I am real busy with all going on and can only do my best but you guys need to think a bit too. This is where you should be using the GPBOC Teamspeak server to actually chat about this sort of thing.

Teamspeak Server: Server IP: 82.43.148.211  user password : yougetin

Hawk

Well I'm easy for any night except Sunday evenings for the foreseeable future.  ;)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Like I said Hawkster, people need to actually speak up and say when they can race like you say as I cant fucking read minds lol  ;D

I try to give as much as I can so guys can race but if they just sit there expecting me to make a decision only to get posts saying they cant race on that night I am not going to waste time setting a race and then having to change it all and feel like a dick.

Oh well, gives me more time to make your paint m8, but Yam paint on a Honda, seriously bro lol

DD

Napalm Nick

July 24, 2016, 02:53:33 PM #222 Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 03:16:33 PM by Napalm Nick
Any time next week for me. After that I'm outta here. ;)

Why don't you just go with Wednesday and make an advert.? Can always change the date if not enough plump up. People know the format and what to do to join. In a multi-cultural/lingual society simplicity is key, along with strong leadership from an awesome guy.   :P
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

So you mean something like

Listen up bitches!!! We are racing on Wednesday night be there POINT!!!

or is that still too wuzzy? I mean I am not even sure some people can actually read and need pictures?

I am such a bitch at times.........................bite me!!!

All joking aside I know what you mean Nick, I just try to make as many happy as I can. Guess I need to change my gameplan lol.

DD

Napalm Nick

Hehe sommat like that, just needs a countdown.  ;) Like your last race ad.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"