• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:15:10 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Need people for a new bikes set

Started by Blackheart, May 15, 2016, 08:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Hi guy,

Right now I stopped the work to z1000 (probably will resume in the future...)

So now i want make new bikes set (90's...  ::) ) and complete the NR750

I enjoy and want working just on the graphics. If someone wants to work with me, I need:

- 1 or more guys for phisics.
- 1 or more guys for engine.
- 1 or more guys for sounds .

Obviously the bikes during development will be only for members. If anyone is interested, write it below with the position he wants. Anyone is welcome.  ;)

matty0l215

What! Why?

The Pre-alpha footage looks great!
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 15, 2016, 12:41:26 PM
What! Why?

The Pre-alpha footage looks great!

Yeah.... I'm with Matty on this one..... Sounds a strange decision Blacky considering what you've done so far with this bike and after all the trouble you went to with setting up a poll and everything for deciding on creating this bike?  :-\

It was looking good mate!  8)

Hawk.

Blackheart

Because I do not enjoy much to working on it  :-\, at the time I prefer make a bikes set that also includes the NR750  :P

P.S. But i dont delete the z1000  ;D

doubledragoncc

May 15, 2016, 01:15:35 PM #4 Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 01:17:22 PM by doubledragoncc
After the high quality of your NR750 that is in WIP and to such a high standard already bro, people would love this bike. Please reconsider and carry on with it.

It would have been the first real naked bike to this standard.

If I could I would jump in and help but I am no good at modelling unless its plastic kits lol

DD

EDIT Just read your last and you are right if it is no fun to work on. That is not what it is about. Do something you enjoy like CBR900RR....................oh did I just say that bike again  ;D

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Im working also on the CBR900RR model for this "90's bikes set"  ::)

doubledragoncc

You just made my day brighter Blacky...............

Great news

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

grimm

Quote from: Blackheart on May 15, 2016, 01:24:04 PM
Im working also on the CBR900RR model for this "90's bikes set"  ::)

What year? I'm absolutely infatuated with my '93, bought it in 2011, got rid of it twice, and it's back again in my shop, guessing this time it stays for good.  ;D

2011:

2013:

Current day:

If you ever want a tester that has ridden the wheels off one in stock, mildly modified, and heavily modified form, I'm your test pilot!  8)

Blackheart

95'  ;)

Nice bike!  8)

Before of the testers I need someone to work on the engine  ;D

grimm

Hehe, I've got a '95 too, just doesn't have the 919cc engine that it originally came with. Looking for a Blackbird 1100 engine for it though.

I have done some engine curves on GP Bikes before, I could give it a shot and send over the file if you would like, would probably be based on one of the many dyno charts that are out there though, so it would probably be based on a slightly modified one (aftermarket jet kit, air filter, exhaust system) if I can't find a stock one to work from.  ;)

Blackheart

Blackheart

The reference model was incomplete and very bad  :'( so modeled from scratch the exhaust, windshield and other stuff... I need to model many other parts, so it will take a bit of time.   :P

doubledragoncc

Looking sweet Blacky,

I still think you should let me play with the Z1000 to shut me up though lol.

DD

Boerenlater

If I had any skill I would help you in a heartbeat.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

C21

You only need two guys....
Engine is part of the physic  ;)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #