• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 13 | The Big One | MotoGP | COMPLETE| WINNER - TOMMASO

Started by Napalm Nick, May 26, 2016, 09:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

so, i can safely keep the replay buffer size at 9000mb without risking a core.exe in the race?

doubledragoncc

NO!!!

Nothing is 100% safe in GPB, you can risk it and that is what it is

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

guigui404

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 29, 2016, 05:38:48 PM
Shame Toomes.

Guigui I will add you to my streaming list can I know what bike, paints and number on the paint please bro

DD

#3 , lorenzo skin , yamaha YZR M1

doubledragoncc

Thanks GG, thats your stream name btw lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

guigui404

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 29, 2016, 06:12:31 PM
Thanks GG, thats your stream name btw lol.

DD
Aha , short , effective , good one

MMA Clerk of the Course

May 29, 2016, 06:19:43 PM #112 Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 06:39:29 PM by MMA Clerk of the Course
ALARM - NISMO

NISMO is not your registered name therefore I cannot find your GUID.

Please tell me your GUID or your registered name so I can add you ASAP

EDIT: IT IS OK I FOUND IT OFF THE SERVER DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT IT  :-*
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

BOBR6 84

i can't be bothered.. did something change? i have no grip at all now and don't fancy fannying around with setup's again. Also connection lag is killing every lap. one of them days where im wondering why i bother with this head f#ck of a game.

MMA Clerk of the Course

Nothing changed. Connection lag will be irrelevant from start of practice once everyone is there. If you are out please say so Janau can join instead.

BOBR6 84

MMA Clerk of the Course

Unfortunately not Toomes is back lol sorry!

Blackheart

On other servers i take 30 ping here 150+  ::) with a 100/10 connection...

MMA Clerk of the Course

Maybe gets worse the more join everyone else ok

Either that or you upset it.  ;D

Meyer#12

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 29, 2016, 06:23:07 PM
i can't be bothered.. did something change? i have no grip at all now and don't fancy fannying around with setup's again. Also connection lag is killing every lap. one of them days where im wondering why i bother with this head f#ck of a game.

I totally agree on this, it is difficult, but i hope people will join in time, so we won't have practice and QP ruined by late joiners and connection lags!

Meyer#12