• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:35:07 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Isle Of Man

Started by Reactive, December 26, 2013, 11:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbridson

PeterV

Vini

Well if they are doing it for us :D

Hawk

Quote from: vin97 on July 19, 2014, 11:04:27 AM
Well if they are doing it for us :D

Sony aint doing it for us, that's for sure. Lol

Hawk.

mbridson

chances of ripping it from GT7 for use in other games? ... probably nil

Hawk

Quote from: mbridson on July 19, 2014, 11:31:23 AM

I agree. +1 ;)

Hawk.

Abigor

Alby46

yeah a 2nd tourist trophy is far more correct for me, it doesn't make sense to include the tt in gt7 ( for me ) . tourist trophy for ps2 was a good game
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Silja

July 20, 2014, 08:45:24 AM #83 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 09:27:31 AM by Silja
Hi guys and dolls. I have now asked at the TT forum for help with altitudes on the TT course from people who are members of http://www.iomtt.com/Forum.aspx

But now I realize that Sony is ahead of the project at this thread.

Silja.

Harrytmj66

Apparently they are talking about putting bikes in GT 7

Silja

July 20, 2014, 09:41:19 AM #85 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 09:45:19 AM by Silja
Quote from: Reactive on June 11, 2014, 09:04:18 AM
Yes, already seen this. Also riding on PikesPeak might be cool expirience :)
So, I wrote to those guy from iomtt forum, Silja (and my comment here now already deleted  :o)

we need most complete height (altitude) map as possible (this means it must be saved on the very low speed). It may be GPS track (in GPX for Garmin) or CSV  (more wishful).
In case of GPX we`ll also need someone with commercial software for converting it in CSV (free demos are restricted and i have no reasons to buy it for using once per year).
In case of CSV its preferable to contain only "Longitude,Latitude,Altitude" whithout anything else.
Hi. The reason why it was deleted is that it doesn't belong on that site where you put your question. Sorry if it was misunderstood. I sent you a reply by mail as soon as I read it. Did you get it? It is like this:
Hello, I'm sorry I can't help you. I'm not going to Isle of Man this year, maybe never more (I'm 72 now.) Ask someone else for logging of the heights.

Silja.

Denis "Reactive" Lysenko has left a new comment on your post "Senaste nytt. Latest news.":

Hello, Silja.
My name is Denis and we started building the TT road for motorcycle simulator, GP-Bikes.
Thread here http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=379.0
Also you may find your video as one of the references on the Page4 in Reply #55.

The reason why im writing to you is we need most complete height (altitude) map as possible. So may be, while you`ll visit IOM in August14, can you or somebody else save the GPS track (in GPX for Garmin) or CSV (more wishful).
Im not really good in English, but if you interested, write me on iReactive*hotmail*c0m or i.reactive*gmail*c0m

Reactive

Thank you for reply, Silja. I didnt recieved your mail, dont know why.

So, anyway we need any local guy here on IOM, who really want to help in our little project.
I see it as he riding on some 50cc scooter (or bicycle), with action cam like GoPro3Black, recording surface and any GPS navigator, recording track with altitudes. If those navigator will have an option to select time or distance interval — great.
Or we need a spy in Sony ^_^
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Vini

Quote from: mbridson on July 19, 2014, 11:31:23 AM
Could you explain why you think that?

BOBR6 84

im at the iom in august.. my mate is racing the manx and im doing a charity 2lap cycle ride of the course for cancer research!

maybe i could strap a laser scanner to the push bike lol

PeterV

Garmin GPS data IOM 2013

>>> Garmin IOM 2013 <<<

included are:

Iomtrack2high.gpx (original route)
Iomtrack2high.csv (converted from .gpx)
Iomtrack2high.jpg (heightmap graphical)
Iomtrack2high.txt (track details)