• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GP Bikes beta11

Started by PiBoSo, February 16, 2017, 11:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 17, 2017, 03:21:01 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 17, 2017, 02:58:42 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on February 17, 2017, 02:40:16 PM
Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 17, 2017, 02:38:28 PM
My winrar worked too but still cant use old rider paints

I think that the new path is: Riders/Modern/Paints. Not tested yet.

I tested it and it does not work  :-\

There is a bug, sorry.

Ok, it is not the end of the world :D
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

doubledragoncc

It IS the end of the world!!!!

I feel like I am riding naked without me leathers ::)

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 17, 2017, 03:31:15 PM
It IS the end of the world!!!!

I feel like I am riding naked without me leathers ::)

DD

:D

Urban Chaos 2.0

February 17, 2017, 04:14:11 PM #33 Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 07:48:30 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0
@Piboso

So far there is only one issue:

1) Setting of rider leathers need to work correctly again, without messing with the profile ini in the "Piboso" folder (thanks Saemon).

Thankfully, that's all beta11a needs. The rest of Beta11 is a significant improvement over beta10c. :)

EDIT: Please ignore what I said about the seemless transmissions. I said that stuff without testing all the bikes.

Hawk

@Piboso: I seem to remember from your daily dev that you fixed something with the tyre simulation? Could you elaborate on what exactly that was because there is no mention of it in your change log for beta 11?

I was hoping it was to do with fixing the issues when creating narrow tyre models(they are very unstable)?

Thanks.  :)

Hawk.

Urban Chaos 2.0

It turns out the transmissions are perfect the way they are! Beta11 is very nice. The under-steer issue has also been improved a lot.

ziyaad

hi guys gp11 is crashing (core.exe) when i click go to track, anyone else with this prob? What do i do

PiBoSo

Sorry, deleted a few OT messages.
Please try to keep this release thread as "clean" as possible, thank you ( images are especially distracting and make the reading difficult ).

Release notes and more info about the new features will be posted during the weekend.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Urban Chaos 2.0

Just so everyone knows: Here is the solution to being able to select your suit paints

Place your suit paints in "GP Bikes\gpbikes\rider\riders\modern\paints"

Then navigate to your "C:\Users\UserName\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\profiles\profile.ini", and copy-pase the name of your desired suit paint into the "[Suit_paint]" section, like this:

[Suit_paint]
Modern = [name of suit paint]                                               
Legends =

Thanks go to "Saemon No Jyo" for the profile.ini tip.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on February 18, 2017, 07:34:16 AM
Just so everyone knows: Here is the solution to being able to select your suit paints

Place your suit paints in "GP Bikes\gpbikes\rider\riders\modern\paints"

Then navigate to your "C:\Users\UserName\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\profiles\profile.ini", and copy-pase the name of your desired suit paint into the "[Suit_paint]" section, like this:

[Suit_paint]
Modern = [name of suit paint]                                               
Legends =

Thanks go to "Saemon No Jyo" for the profile.ini tip.

I will wait for the hot fix ;)

iVolution

I always happen to be out of the country when a new beta releases, this has to be fixed  ;D

As i cannot play, can some of you post your findings on the new version? How are the physics, less cores and did the network stability improve?

Urban Chaos 2.0

February 18, 2017, 01:03:59 PM #41 Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 01:07:30 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Quote from: iVolution on February 18, 2017, 11:16:47 AM
As i cannot play, can some of you post your findings on the new version? How are the physics, less cores and did the network stability improve?

Physics is much improved. I'd say beta11 is to beta10, what beta8 was to beta7. Beta11 does certain things very well. In particular, the motorcycle feels more natural when being flicked left and right, and the under-steer issue which has plagued GP Bikes for a while has seen a dramatic improvement. The motorycle also feels more natural at high corner speeds, and the ability to increase input linearity to over 100% has had a great impact on throttle feel. I'd say clutch deadzone set to 13%, and both throttle and clutch input linearity set to 150% (throttle deadzone 0%) makes things feel much better. Beta11 is something very well done.

Blackheart

Quote from: iVolution on February 18, 2017, 11:16:47 AM
I always happen to be out of the country when a new beta releases, this has to be fixed  ;D

Phisics imho is the same of the b10 (so very good), just added support at other susps, instead for the multiplayer improvements need make same races online for test it (anyway atm never see a core in game).  The new rider style and model are a good thing for modders.

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Alone

Hi. I really like the B11 so far, love the new 1P view :)

Test on Bike: Varese, track Victoria.

1)I just note that the hands positions are fixed. If you do a wheelie and turn the steer, you can see that the handlebars are turning but the hands/arms are independent from the bars. It is notable when you turn at low speed and when you get a whooble.
2)Also, the hands are out of the bars.
3)The chain is not integrated with the bike.
In debug mode:
4)the suspension data gets 0.00 in Hz, fast and low speed when you do a wheelie, gets the gear change rpm or the bike is fall.
5)Is the porcentage in the low/rigth of the screen the engine damage?