• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:45:55 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Suggestions and wishlist recap

Started by HornetMaX, January 19, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

For fast starts you need to use manual clutch - no problems there!

Faster downshifts?? You need better gearing.. I think its ok! Motogp 13 you can go from 6th to 1st whilst still doing 200mph  ::)
Rear brake I rarely use but iv had lock ups with it..

Some of your other points I fully agree with!  ;)

HornetMaX

Quote from: tseklias on June 18, 2014, 09:32:39 PM
>i want a better lean angle match for all bikes-i cant stand riding a mgp bike and cant lean at 64degrees or more(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J73XRDGPcpE)
You are comparing a 2013 motogp lean angle with a 2003 one (the 990 bike in GPB is from 2003). GPB lean angles seems to be pretty accurate.

>faster downshift time-i dont know about everyone else here but i always do this when reaching a corner, i have a break point and then follows a downshift point where i always downshift all gears in some miliseconds(i can do this in all other moto games i play and in real life so i want it here)
I'd like a proof of you downshifting on a real bike 2 or more gears in "some milliseconds". Unless by some you mean something like 300 or more (for 2 gears) ...
The fact you can do it in other moto games is not a proof GPB should allow you to do it (most likely it's a proof it shouldn't).

>same for rr brake if i want to lock the rear wheel i must like 200km/h or more(if i press the rear brake i want it to press 100% i dont care if i fall thats up to everyone to figure out but the effect has to be realistic
The effect is realistic. If you're on a straight at 200Kmh and push on the rear brake like a mad man, the rear will not lock: the reason is that the inertia of the bike (and the rear wheel) will keep it spinning. To lock the rear you have to unload the rear (i.e. forward brake, to have some load transfer): once the load on the rear is little, the rear brake will only have to win the wheel inertia. Notice that even this, at 200Kmh, will take time: the rear will not lock immediately (it will have to slow down the wheel first). I see zero problems in that area in GPB.

On road bikes it's even more true (it's very difficult to lock the rear unless you unload it), because road bikes are heavier (more bike inertia), have heavier wheels (more wheel inertia) and have less powerful rear brakes (to avoid unintentional lock-ups).

>the same about throttle-no tsc in the world can keep the wheel on the tarmac while your with full throttle at max angle(im talking for low speed corners and yes the renault corner of cata is considered a low speed corner if you see mgp videos they slide the entire corner)
They slide the entire corner, OK. So that proves what ?

>more cameras-not for the replays but in-game
Uh ? like what ? You gonna ride with a camera on the front wheel ?
Which cam would you like to have ?

>more work on the effects and response when you start from stop-ive ride many bikes in my life and ALL supersport class bikes above 450-500cc when you open full throttle starting from stop or having very low rpm no bike of the above will lag(slow accelerate, or like carbs not synced) it will instantly start powerslide or wheelie
At 2000 RPM, I really doubt they will powerslide. Manual clutch, get in the revs, and they will slide (most likely backflip) from stand in no time.

>i've read somewhere about that but i want to mention again, i would like a lot some different riding styles(if you check mgp13 you can see some but i can think of many more)
OR piboso leave us an "open window" so we can "build up" something
>i would like the rider sometimes to hang on the bike while "over" sliding and losing control(i think you can see this also in mgp13)
Not to counter the request, but saying "you have this in motogp 13" won't help a lot :)

MaX.

tseklias

June 21, 2014, 04:47:24 PM #77 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 05:14:25 PM by tseklias
Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMYou are comparing a 2013 motogp lean angle with a 2003 one (the 990 bike in GPB is from 2003). GPB lean angles seems to be pretty accurate.
the lean angles should be available to set at the "hands" of the bike modder(i dont get your statement lets for example take rfactor, should all cars handle pretty much like the 6pre given? <-imo this is completely wrong)

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMI'd like a proof of you downshifting on a real bike 2 or more gears in "some milliseconds". Unless by some you mean something like 300 or more (for 2 gears) ...
The fact you can do it in other moto games is not a proof GPB should allow you to do it (most likely it's a proof it shouldn't).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PayOCoMnJx4 <-your turn now to show me a video of you doing what he did in gpb

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMThe effect is realistic. If you're on a straight at 200Kmh and push on the rear brake like a mad man, the rear will not lock: the reason is that the inertia of the bike (and the rear wheel) will keep it spinning. To lock the rear you have to unload the rear (i.e. forward brake, to have some load transfer): once the load on the rear is little, the rear brake will only have to win the wheel inertia. Notice that even this, at 200Kmh, will take time: the rear will not lock immediately (it will have to slow down the wheel first). I see zero problems in that area in GPB.

On road bikes it's even more true (it's very difficult to lock the rear unless you unload it), because road bikes are heavier (more bike inertia), have heavier wheels (more wheel inertia) and have less powerful rear brakes (to avoid unintentional lock-ups).
this imo its completely false even if you have 300km/h and full open throttle and step on the rear brake on ANY bike the wheel will INSTANTLY lock, i dont need a physics lesson to understand this, except if you mean doing this with a c50..

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMThey slide the entire corner, OK. So that proves what ?
http://youtu.be/-8zHB2SPRTI @0:24 <-you want me to reply as a gamer or give it a try as a psychiatric to this question? ::)

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMUh ? like what ? You gonna ride with a camera on the front wheel ?
1.rider's back camera 2.front forks 3.front headlight 4.steady at tank.....

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMAt 2000 RPM, I really doubt they will powerslide. Manual clutch, get in the revs, and they will slide (most likely backflip) from stand in no time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hj2xnvcDLY <-powerslides with like 15-20km/h, wheelies together with slide, rrbrake at 30km/h and he locked the wheel(is he riding a hyper-bike or......?) :-X

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMNot to counter the request, but saying "you have this in motogp 13" won't help a lot
this wasnt written by me to sabotage my request but to make fun and emphasize!

*my question, cause i get the feeling i got a kick at the @@: is this suppose to a discuss thread about the game or a sarcasm thread? :(

HornetMaX

Quote from: tseklias on June 21, 2014, 04:47:24 PM
the lean angles should be available to set at the "hands" of the bike modder(i dont get your statement lets for example take rfactor, should all cars handle pretty much like the 6pre given? <-imo this is completely wrong)
The lean angle IS in the hands of the bike modder (indirectly, as in reality). I'm not sure you have understood how it works.

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMI'd like a proof of you downshifting on a real bike 2 or more gears in "some milliseconds". Unless by some you mean something like 300 or more (for 2 gears) ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PayOCoMnJx4 <-your turn now to show me a video of you doing what he did in gpb
In that video there's absolutely no downshift of 2 (or more gears) that happens in milliseconds. The downshift speed in that video is very comparable to GPB. Are you using manual gearbox ?

In any case, notice that gearbox shifting speeds have improved a lot in recent year (again, the 990 in the game is from 2003).

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMThe effect is realistic. If you're on a straight at 200Kmh and push on the rear brake like a mad man, the rear will not lock: the reason is that the inertia of the bike (and the rear wheel) will keep it spinning. To lock the rear you have to unload the rear (i.e. forward brake, to have some load transfer): once the load on the rear is little, the rear brake will only have to win the wheel inertia. Notice that even this, at 200Kmh, will take time: the rear will not lock immediately (it will have to slow down the wheel first). I see zero problems in that area in GPB.

this imo its completely false even if you have 300km/h and full open throttle and step on the rear brake on ANY bike the wheel will INSTANTLY lock, i dont need a physics lesson to understand this, except if you mean doing this with a c50..
It is wrong in your opinion but it is true in real life. You can check if you have a bike.
And that physics lesson, I'd seriously consider taking it.

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMThey slide the entire corner, OK. So that proves what ?
http://youtu.be/-8zHB2SPRTI @0:24 <-you want me to reply as a gamer or give it a try as a psychiatric to this question? ::)
I don't get what's your point. Powerslides in GPB are difficult to obtain. Sliding entry a corner is relatively easy.
What are you complaining about ?

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMUh ? like what ? You gonna ride with a camera on the front wheel ?
1.rider's back camera 2.front forks 3.front headlight 4.steady at tank.....
But what would you use these camera for while in-game ?!  :o

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMAt 2000 RPM, I really doubt they will powerslide. Manual clutch, get in the revs, and they will slide (most likely backflip) from stand in no time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hj2xnvcDLY <-powerslides with like 15-20km/h, wheelies together with slide, rrbrake at 30km/h and he locked the wheel(is he riding a hyper-bike or......?) :-X
You can powerslide from 0Kmh, if you use the clutch.
He's locking the rear instantly at 30Kmh (30Kmh, not 300Kmh as you are saying above) because he's also braking with the front, which unloads the rear. You can do the same in GPB.

Wheelies together with slide ?  Really ? :o

*my question, cause i get the feeling i got a kick at the @@: is this suppose to a discuss thread about the game or a sarcasm thread? :(
No kick in the ass at all, trying to understand what you mean (cause english does not seem to be your mother tongue, sometimes it's hard to understand).
Also, some of the requests makes little sense, but you don't seem to accept the explanations. Fine.

MaX.

tseklias

June 21, 2014, 07:53:08 PM #79 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 08:00:01 PM by tseklias
Quote from: HornetMaX on June 21, 2014, 05:50:32 PM
The lean angle IS in the hands of the bike modder (indirectly, as in reality). I'm not sure you have understood how it works.
no i havent actually, if the lean angle is available for use from the modder then its wrong that the motogp bike mods out now cant lean till 64 degrees or more(considering the turn angle of the track)

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PM
In that video there's absolutely no downshift of 2 (or more gears) that happens in milliseconds. The downshift speed in that video is very comparable to GPB. Are you using manual gearbox ?

In any case, notice that gearbox shifting speeds have improved a lot in recent year (again, the 990 in the game is from 2003).
at 0:13 and 0:48 stoner downshifts faster that we can in gpb. i said miliseconds figuratively. yes im using manual(and to be exact i downshift with my foot testing a new controller im building and trying to copy motogp riders timing as much as possible and gpb wont let me downshift so fast, same happens with ps3 and xbox controllers i tested). well shouldnt we or piboso consider changing this since it improved in real life or should we stay together with musarama?

It is wrong in your opinion but it is true in real life. You can check if you have a bike.
And that physics lesson, I'd seriously consider taking it.
maybe we should agree that we disagree at this one. i personally havent changed my opinion on that, since hydraulic brakes came out it is like a rule for the companies the brakes always to overcome the power and weight of the vehicle. i will try and make a video of me doing it but it will take me some time since its start of the summer season and cops and families are all over the roads, so i cant get out hitting 300km/h just to show it to you, but i can assure you its achievable(easy) without pressing the front brake not weight transfering no nothing.

I don't get what's your point. Powerslides in GPB are difficult to obtain. Sliding entry a corner is relatively easy.
What are you complaining about ?
in gpb when cornering if you abruptly open up the throttle using tsc the wheel will slide a little which is just like reality, but the false here is that usually the tsc enables after that and you will have a period of good traction(midrange) and then again powerslide during top rpm. imo here is that the tsc feature needs update.

But what would you use these camera for while in-game ?!  :o
yes i do. i usually ride with rider's back camera or tank camera. the fact is that ive tried all 3 cameras in gpb and something doesnt feel right, it makes me feel like im gonna fall. yes i agree that im the weird person at this fact to be honest, many friends got surprised when they witnessed me playing.

You can powerslide from 0Kmh, if you use the clutch.
He's locking the rear instantly at 30Kmh (30Kmh, not 300Kmh as you are saying above) because he's also braking with the front, which unloads the rear. You can do the same in GPB.

Wheelies together with slide ?  Really ? :o
at 0:18 he powerslides with second gear at 5k rpm-not able at gpb
at 0:21 he locks the rear wheel at 40km/h-i cant do this in gpb
at 0:33 he powerslide and wheelie at the same time-a friend of mine could powerslide hes bike while he was almost vertical with hes zx6r(i personally couldnt do it but i witnessed him countless times doing this and also powesliding the bike at one direction not left&right continuously as far he wanted)

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 18, 2014, 10:27:52 PMNo kick in the ass at all, trying to understand what you mean (cause english does not seem to be your mother tongue, sometimes it's hard to understand).
Also, some of the requests makes little sense, but you don't seem to accept the explanations. Fine.
you guessed right english is not my native language but please understand that i cant mention it everytime, also im WIDE open to all explanations you might want to give me or vice versa but we can agree that sarcasm doesnt help noone ;)

HornetMaX

Quote from: tseklias on June 21, 2014, 07:53:08 PM
no i havent actually, if the lean angle is available for use from the modder then its wrong that the motogp bike mods out now cant lean till 64 degrees or more(considering the turn angle of the track)
The reason is simple, all the 1000cc bike you see in GPB (except for the CBR1000 SC59) use the same physics: the one of the 2003 990 bike. And for that bike, the lean angle is good.
If one of our competent modders will start a recent  motogp physcis, you can be sure you'll see bigger lean angles.

at 0:13 and 0:48 stoner downshifts faster that we can in gpb. i said miliseconds figuratively. yes im using manual(and to be exact i downshift with my foot testing a new controller im building and trying to copy motogp riders timing as much as possible and gpb wont let me downshift so fast, same happens with ps3 and xbox controllers i tested). well shouldnt we or piboso consider changing this since it improved in real life or should we stay together with musarama?
At 0:13 he downshifts 3 gears (5 --> 2) in roughly 0.7 seconds (I timed it roughly, playing the video at 1/4th of its speed). That makes 230ms per gear down.
In this you can see I downshift 5-->2 in roughly 0.7 seconds (just one try, I guess it can be done quickly than that, measured as before, at 1/4th speed).
I also downshift one more (to 1st) right after.

https://www.youtube.com/v/AqAbIqiVGhU

maybe we should agree that we disagree at this one. i personally havent changed my opinion on that, since hydraulic brakes came out it is like a rule for the companies the brakes always to overcome the power and weight of the vehicle. i will try and make a video of me doing it but it will take me some time since its start of the summer season and cops and families are all over the roads, so i cant get out hitting 300km/h just to show it to you, but i can assure you its achievable(easy) without pressing the front brake not weight transfering no nothing.
Well don't change your opinion then, up to you. But physics stands: with the rear loaded and the bike going, locking the rear with the rear brake only (no front brake, no downshifting) just doesn't happen. Even unloading the rear (braking with front to create some load transfer), the rear won't lock immediately: first it has to slow down the wheel which, at relatively high speed, has a lot of inertia. Rear brakes are not very powerful (because there's no need for that on race bikes and because they would be dangerous on road bikes).
With the data from GPB I think I could even tell you how much time it would take for the rear brake to bring the unloaded rear wheel from 200Kmh to zero. But likely you won't change your opinion even with that. No biggie.

in gpb when cornering if you abruptly open up the throttle using tsc the wheel will slide a little which is just like reality, but the false here is that usually the tsc enables after that and you will have a period of good traction(midrange) and then again powerslide during top rpm. imo here is that the tsc feature needs update.
I'm not sure I feel the same thing, but at least now you've explained in a much clearer manner your point.

yes i do. i usually ride with rider's back camera or tank camera. the fact is that ive tried all 3 cameras in gpb and something doesnt feel right, it makes me feel like im gonna fall. yes i agree that im the weird person at this fact to be honest, many friends got surprised when they witnessed me playing.
Tank camera is available, along with rider view and 3rd person view. Rider view has a bunch of settings to customize it.

What's a rider's back camera ?

at 0:18 he powerslides with second gear at 5k rpm-not able at gpb
at 0:21 he locks the rear wheel at 40km/h-i cant do this in gpb
at 0:33 he powerslide and wheelie at the same time-a friend of mine could powerslide hes bike while he was almost vertical with hes zx6r(i personally couldnt do it but i witnessed him countless times doing this and also powesliding the bike at one direction not left&right continuously as far he wanted)
Even if I'm not 100% positive he's powersliding at 0:18, keep in mind your friend has not the same tire (nor asphalt) you have on MotoGP bikes: grip is just not the same.
At 0:21 he locks the rear, but it's only at 40Kmh and I'd bet he's using the front brake.
At 0:33 I see only a wheelie, nothing more.

And that guy is a shame for all us riders (but that's just a personal opinion).

you guessed right english is not my native language but please understand that i cant mention it everytime, also im WIDE open to all explanations you might want to give me or vice versa but we can agree that sarcasm doesnt help noone ;)
No need to mention it, but some of my further questions were to try to better understand what you were asking.

Sarcasm is good, it turns a boring question (or reply) into something more interesting ;)

MaX.

tseklias

June 21, 2014, 10:51:57 PM #81 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 10:58:28 PM by tseklias
at 0:13 yes it may be achievable in gpb but at 0:48 he downshifts faster something that i cant do in gpb. my problem with that is that i press 3 times(very fast) the button in-game to downshift and it only downshifts 2 gears. give it a try and youll understand what i mean just press rapidly the downshift button.

rider's back camera is a camera standing at the height of the shoulders of the rider and like half meter or a little more back. i remember having this camera in an arcade bike game from the last ones that came out(sbkx,motogp13.. cant remember exact) and it was just what i wanted.

if he was using the front brake at 0:21 as you mention you would have seen the dash "diving" on the forks but it doesnt(not to mention that what your saying is REALLY dangerous, if you try to lock the brake like he did and you press also the front brake even touching it, it is most likely that youll kiss the asphalt). anyway i wont try to change your mind on this fact. but i can assure you the rear brake can INSTANTLY lock the wheel even if you have a passenger running at 300km/h without pressing the front brake and running on glue! i bet my right testacle on that! soz i change my mind both and the leg! ;D let me ask you a question here though: lets assume your on a bike pressing the rear brake and revving it to the limit while your stopped and you instant disengage the clutch. what do you believe now will happen? imo the bike will instantly turn off and the wheel wont move a milimeter!

*sarcasm is anger's deadly cousin!   :P

HornetMaX

Quote from: tseklias on June 21, 2014, 10:51:57 PM
at 0:13 yes it may be achievable in gpb but at 0:48 he downshifts faster something that i cant do in gpb. my problem with that is that i press 3 times(very fast) the button in-game to downshift and it only downshifts 2 gears. give it a try and youll understand what i mean just press rapidly the downshift button.
That's normal, otherwise you'd be able to downshift with the button much faster that what you'd do on a real bike.
At 0:48 it's still comparable and, again, your video is for a 2011 bike, GPB's 990 is from 2003.
Right now they even have seamless downshifting, no wonder that's faster. Not sure that was the case in 2011, but even with that, I'd suspect 2011 gear changes to be faster than 2003, due to better control of engine brake.

if he was using the front brake at 0:21 as you mention you would have seen the dash "diving" on the forks but it doesnt. anyway i wont try to change your mind on this fact. but i can assure you the rear brake can INSTANTLY lock the wheel even if you have a passenger running at 300km/h without pressing the front brake and running on glue! i bet my right testacle on that! soz i change my mind both and the leg! ;D let me ask you a question here though: lets assume your on a bike pressing the rear brake and revving it to the limit while your stopped and you instant disengage the clutch. what do you believe now that the bike will do anything except instant turn off? imo the wheel wont move a milimeter!
Say bye to your testicles and leg then.

From your question (bike standing still, rev up and drop the clutch) it is clear that you haven't understood the reasons why you can't have instant rear lock using only the rear brake (unless the rear is very unloaded and the speed is low). But no problem.

*sarcasm is anger's deadly cousin!   :P
Not for me, at all. I use anger sparingly, only when it's really asked for. Definitely not the case here :)

MaX.

tseklias

the question stands alone, not to mix up with the first example i gave you. i fully understand what you explained to me but yet i insist the brake will overcome anything.

as for the downshift delay its no matter if you ride a motogp or a 125cc bike as long as u can press the clutch and downshift on the lever rapidly the gears will drop no matter what(not to mix up with electronics or engine brake which help gear engage). just watch the sbk(new and old) at valencia or sepang, after the long straight they fall on the front brake and downshift all gears rapidly they dont care about wheel lock the on rear either way is airborne. heres a good example:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q55n5daDrE

HornetMaX

Quote from: tseklias on June 21, 2014, 11:51:12 PM
the question stands alone, not to mix up with the first example i gave you. i fully understand what you explained to me but yet i insist the brake will overcome anything.
The brake will overcome everything, but not instantly: it will take time before it locks (and in some cases it may not lock at all). The time to dissipate the kinetic energy of the rear wheel spinning and of the bike moving forward (unless the rear in not loaded and the tire has no/little grip), up to the point where the braking force overcomes the other forces (inertia) by a margin that allows the wheel to longitudinally slide (not locked yet), slow down and finally (and eventually) lock.

When you press hard the rear brake, the rear will instantly slip (in the technical sense of "slip"), but not lock. I'm under the impression you're confusing rear slip (contact patch sliding over asphalt) with rear lock (rotational speed of wheel = 0). In more practical terms, the rear wheel can starts "smoking" (i.e. slipping) while still turning (i.e. not locked).

If the rear brake were capable of instant locking of the rear, this would be equivalent to instantly introducing a large piece of steel between your wheel spokes and your swingarm: even assuming, spokes, rim, swingarm, chain and piece of steel can stand the impact, would you risk that ? I guess not.

as for the downshift delay its no matter if you ride a motogp or a 125cc bike as long as u can press the clutch and downshift on the lever rapidly the gears will drop no matter what(not to mix up with electronics or engine brake which help gear engage). just watch the sbk(new and old) at valencia or sepang, after the long straight they fall on the front brake and downshift all gears rapidly they dont care about wheel lock the on rear either way is airborne.
Yeah but you can press a button a few mm with your finger much faster than what you can do with your foot on a lever, so it makes sense not to allow blazing fast gear changes.
If you try the 125 and 500 in GPB (2 strokes with purely mechanical gearbox management), you'll see you can downshift faster.

heres a good example:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q55n5daDrE
He's rear sliding while hard braking entering a corner, you can do thins in GPB any time. How is this related to the discussion on downshifting ?

MaX.

tseklias

no i dont confuse it the rear wheel will lock end of story(omg your more stubborn even than me ;D) if it didnt have the power to lock it would be as good as useless. i will make a video asap just to show it to you!

the video is played in slow motion(prop 1/2 time), the rider is using the lever to downshift and not the electronics(cause that way the slipper clutch functions) and is just an example that you can downshift faster that your able in gpb(atleast with the 1000cc bikes, i havent tried it with the 2stroke bikes so you may be right about this one). i will make another video of me trying to downshift like stoner on the video once i finish up completely with my controller so you see that theres a small delay in gpb that doesnt let us come closer to realism.

tseklias

another problem i just witnessed: if you lean a little to the right and press to look back, the rider takes off hes hand from the grip and twists hes body to look now if you shift the rider wont use the clutch. this is seen in the last update(5).

valentinik46

@tseklias i agree about the rear brake and powerslides with you, but at the athens traffic atack video the asphalt is non existent you can powerslide on those streets with any bike,i live in athens,elinas eisai re???

tseklias

July 02, 2014, 02:02:11 AM #88 Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 02:04:13 AM by tseklias
Quote from: valentinik46 on June 30, 2014, 05:16:52 PM
i agree about the rear brake and powerslides with you, but at the athens traffic atack video the asphalt is non existent you can powerslide on those streets with any bike,i live in athens,elinas eisai re???

what i mean to say is that it must be achievable somehow in the game. now its not i think imo. and yes i agree that the road of athens on the summer period is like wet glass but you cant disagree to me that any of the supersports(135-140hp+) cant be driven like a streetfighter on any surface. nai me karfwse to binteo?  :P

and what about the downshifts?   :D

tseklias

what about a track view? i think a map view in-game is always helpful when learning a course.