• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:30:34 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MotoGP 18 Announced from Milestone

Started by Blackheart, March 29, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

KG_03

Ive seen it... I believe its some kind of gameplay with lowes physics settings... I really hope that rain racing will be harder than on dry. Unlike in MotoGP17

SwarleyRuiz

The Dainese logo, looks much better
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

BOBR6 84

JamoZ

Noone? Allright, i`ll do it.

Motogp 18 is actually fun this time.

There, i said it.

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on June 08, 2018, 08:57:37 PM
Noone? Allright, i`ll do it.

Motogp 18 is actually fun this time.

There, i said it.

I would guess MotoGP "games" have always been fun if for those inclined to be amused by such rubbish.... You surprise me; thought you were a realist? :o  :)

Was that left jab quick enough for you?. Lol! ;D

PS: What is it that is actually "miles"(get it? ;D) better than before? ???

JamoZ

Dno, hard to explain. It just makes sense now. It`s not as forgiving anymore. Before you could brake 100%  under full lean while jumping the kerbs and still make the corner, now you actually have to trailbrake to prevent lowsiding and to hit the apex and it`s quite satisfying to do so.

For me this is a perfect arcade racer, challenging enough to keep it interesting for people like me, and easy enough for friends to jump onboard and tag along within 2 hours.
We had some amazing battles already...

Shame they fucked up other stuff like no online lobby`s (it will pick a random race on a random track with random settings and people) and no option to mute yourself in online games...so everytime you talk in teamspeak, you`ll see your name pop up ingame as talking.
I can`t understand how they could miss such obvious things.

Blackheart

It is definitely the best game created by Milestone; the new engine, sounds, phisics, all is better. MotoGP17 was a good game, but with a lot of issues [example the "front trick" used from the pro players]

Just need some good patch before of the E-sports, as a fix for the lag in the online replays. The game is more hard, and the new engine works very well. And now the bikes finally have a weight.

Maybe the MotoGP bikes have too much grip, but looks good and really fun.

Great Job MS.  ;)

neoraptor

Looks interesting ! Is VR supported?
How does it behave vs GPB?
Is there some kind of career?
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
>> Wiki to help modders <<

Blackheart

Quote from: neoraptor on June 08, 2018, 11:18:33 PM
1_ Looks interesting ! Is VR supported?
2_ How does it behave vs GPB?
3_ Is there some kind of career?

1_Im not sure I dont see options about the VR, but I think no.  ???

2_ Are two different things, Its not an arcade, but an great simcade.

3_There is a career where you can make your rider. Fun but nothing special, I played just online and is really fun.

connorhall70

the game is sick. porated it but its sick. id pay 25 quid but not 40 lmao barely has any content
GanjaGod

doubledragoncc

Paid 19 quid and steering physics suck.

Not played much but shit compared to GPB anyway.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

JamoZ

You need to stop comparing everything to gpb, if something is good in what it tries to do, give credit for it. I was enjoying the Crew 2 beta alot, but if i kept comparing the driving to AC or RF2 it would have sucked donkey balls.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: JamoZ on June 09, 2018, 10:27:50 AM
You need to stop comparing everything to gpb, if something is good in what it tries to do, give credit for it. I was enjoying the Crew 2 beta alot, but if i kept comparing the driving to AC or RF2 it would have sucked donkey balls.

+1 :)

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />