• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:31:30 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Endurance World Championship Bikeset (W.I.P.)

Started by Docfumi, February 04, 2014, 02:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBp

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 23, 2014, 01:20:36 AM
Yes its all marketing!

''the new R1 with motogp technology straight from rossi's M1'' hahahaha

My friend bought a brand new R6 stock roadbike to convert to a racebike..

Yamaha claim its at 120bhp or around there..
My mate had it on the dyno at 108bhp hahaha

I found the r1 diffcult to ride on the road compared to my blade.. Engine feels completely different. On the track its a missile coming out of tight slow corners!
In comparison the new zx10 is more like a 600 its got nothing unless u are high up in the revs..

Fly by wire to sensitive, I backed mine off, no rattle plate in clutch make it sound horrid pulling away at times, needs riding more like a twin I find with a gear higher needed the same with the down shift the back get scitish if you ride it like a normal inline 4.

Yamaha claim 120 bhp but that motor they tested wont have the slack tolerance that the mass produced motor do, 

I found the zx10 harder to ride fast with the power curve at higher rpm on the road but it a pussy cat at low rpm,   

r1rossi

No worries guys, take your time . Busy next few weeks for me :(
I have a 2012 r1 and love it , I had older r1 and older r6 before. Nothing compares to it

Lids

Is there a download for these bikes? I didn't see it on that website.

C21

QuoteIs there a download for these bikes? I didn't see it on that website.
IT´S NOT RELEASED YET!!!
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Hawk

Quote from: Lids on April 29, 2014, 06:13:32 AM
Is there a download for these bikes? I didn't see it on that website.

Hi Lids.
When you see a forum thread title with "WIP" in the title, this means "Work in Progress". These threads are posted so the community can see what is being developed and follow its progress. When the work is finished, then usually a new thread is created telling the community of the product release and including a download link; they may also post a download link in the WIP thread in the 1st post of the thread.

Hope this helps.  ;)

C21

You´re so gentle Hawk.... ;D
Sorry for my rudeness.... :-X
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Hawk

Quote from: C21 on April 29, 2014, 08:02:55 AM

LOL... I guess we all have our moments C.  ;)

Did you get up out the wrong side of the bed this morning mate? Hehe

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 29, 2014, 08:16:57 AM

Nooo, really ?

:)

MaX.

doubledragoncc

Maybe we should start a thread called "GPBikes Forum Bloopers" its fun reading some of the comments lol
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 29, 2014, 09:04:45 AM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 29, 2014, 08:16:57 AM

Nooo, really ?

:)

MaX.

I think the phrase, "Some real Klangers" is probably ringing in your ears, Max? Hehe ;D ;D

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 29, 2014, 04:44:29 PM
I think the phrase, "Some real Klangers" is probably ringing in your ears, Max? Hehe ;D ;D
Not really, doesn't sound scottish enough so I can't appreciate the intended meaning.
But I trust you it was funny so I'm gonna have beer and crisps to celebrate. Cheers :)

MaX.

Lids

I can't wait for these bikes to come out. They look just fantastic!

Alone

Be Patient, listen lateralus in the meanwhile :D (just kidding) Tool´s signature. Cool! :)

Klax75

Quote from: Alone on May 04, 2014, 11:55:20 AM
Be Patient, listen lateralus in the meanwhile :D (just kidding) Tool´s signature. Cool! :)

I much prefer the older Aenima over Laterlasu. But I'm older and younger people seem to gravitate towards Laterlasu. :)

Alone

Quote from: Klax75 on May 04, 2014, 12:05:36 PM
Quote from: Alone on May 04, 2014, 11:55:20 AM

I much prefer the older Aenima over Laterlasu. But I'm older and younger people seem to gravitate towards Laterlasu. :)

LOL I prefer for long Aenima too (I guess that I´m only 2 years younger tan you), but it was only for 2 reasons: "patient" is a track from Lat. and the disc is soooooooo long :D :D

Sorry for the off topic