• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Where are you guys from and (if you are) what bikes do you ride in real life?

Started by d0mm3y, February 06, 2014, 04:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiccoChicco

nuovaic

Quote from: d0mm3y on February 08, 2014, 04:56:21 PM
The rc bikes are nice, but a really hard to find a good track where the rent is not to expensive here in austria :(

One of the fastest in Europe at Sollenau   http://www.mrc-fruehwirth.at/   47°54'03.0"N 16°16'02.0"E
Last year's Worlds held at Stohr Ring near Graz    http://www.morac-graz.at/ 46.967310,15.806302  The owner Ed Prochaska is biker friendly ;)

Reactive

Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Superballs

Brand new here

Aaron, 33 (until June), Canada.

I just got my motorcycle license last August, currently riding a 1985 Honda Aero NH80
Looking at purchasing a 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 (Non ABS because it comes in red).

Started playing MotoGP (2002) after plugging in my original XBOX for the first time in years.  Found this forum by complete fluke (as an actual google search for Superbike Simulators returned a lot about the SBK and MotoGP series and a bunch of shockwave and flash games but not this).

I downloaded the trial at work and will move it to my home using my phone so i can install and try it out.   I can likely purchase the full version in a few weeks if I like it.

matty0l215

Wouldn't consider myself new, still a novice though :)

19 & from the UK, riding a Suzuki SV650s (second gen)
but i have just bought myself a Triumph Daytona 675 ;D not able to ride that till June though  :( (bloody restriction)

SV650s- 675-
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

grimm

I'm from the "north woods" of USA, been riding as long as I have been walking, but only got into motorcycles about 15 or 16 years ago (30 now) after some devastating BMX crashes. Played with a little bit of this and that but always had a soft spot for middleweight bikes around 400cc's, currently have a '99 YZ400F, '07 DRZ400S converted with GASGAS FSE-SM parts, a few CBR900RR's (soft spot for the early 893 engines), and a turbocharged Bandit 1200 that is eventually going to be twincharged (turbocharged and supercharged) with a full Falicon billet crank and rod setup. Shooting for MotoGP engine behavior coupling huge bottom end torque with unequaled top end punch... the ultimate so to speak.

I build stuff like this:

And I do alot of this:

But one of the most rewarding things about a ride is stopping and taking in the scenery.  ;)

RIDER

Im from Virginia, 21yrs and started riding at 16. Ive been sim racing (Live for Speed) sense 07. Driven 80,000 miles, won half the 4,000 some races I finished. The LFS racers are really dedicated, but people here are all nice and close knit. Hope to have good races with you guys in the future. Like Matty, I had a Triumph Daytona 675 but as a first bike. Now just a beat up sv650 superstock race bike. I don't race yet, but at least I can't blame the kit unless it goes pop.

Alby46

Quote from: docfumi on February 07, 2014, 05:26:12 PM
I am not Austrian , but I live there, nice 50 a true classic and very clean  ;D
'i see it only now, thank you :)
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

ChadZX10R

Im 18 from Lincoln, England, been riding since age 16 but passed my full bike test when i was 17, I ride a Yamaha FZR400 3tj for summer and also a Suzuki DR350 for the winter  :)

Other bikes in the family: Yamaha R1, three Yamaha R6's, Yamaha XJR400, Yamaha YZF 750, Yamaha DT125, Kawasaki KMX125, another FZR400, Yamaha TY80, Honda z50 (70cc engine) then just a lifan 250 and a hoation 125..  ;D
2019 Kawasaki ZX10R
KTM 450 EXC

korbik

Hi im 27 years old from Czech Republic. My first bike was Hornet 600 ( 2006 ) and second and last is Ducati 748 ( 2002 ) now im repairing after crash on circuit : /

LoriX

soc_monki

names Jason, from Mississippi in the United States.  I make sandwiches for a living (at the moment), am trying to get into electrical (apprentice electrician).  We will see how that goes!  I drive a 2005 Nissan 350Z (Fairlady Z for those in some countries), and ride a 2008 ZX6R.  Also a musician.  Let me see about some pics...oh, im 33, will be 34 in August.  the pic of me at a gig and my bike are older pics, but oh well! 

dude

I'am Stefan from Germany and 29 years old.
I ride a Ducati Monster 796 and its my first bike since I've got my driving licence.
The bike is a little bit customized...

iVolution

Quote from: dude on May 18, 2014, 10:15:04 AM
I'am Stefan from Germany and 29 years old.
I ride a Ducati Monster 796 and its my first bike since I've got my driving licence.
That sure is a very nice bike to start on.

HornetMaX

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 06, 2014, 10:56:51 PM
I'm a bike noob, despite being 40 yrs old.

Got my license late (at 34) and had just an Hornet 600 since, never being on a track with it.

Right now I have no bike at all, as I moved to bloody scotland, where there are just two possible conditions: wet or damp.

MaX.
Ha, that has just evolved a tiny bit !

Back to south of France, the weather is now more bike-friendly and, as my birthday is approaching, I managed to get this:

Hesitated a lot on a Street R and when I finally decided to go for it it was gone. Doh !

MaX.