• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:38:11 PM

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

The only thing that didn't match was the FTP. Which I fixed about a hour ago. For some reason when I put the C versions of the WSS in to the FTP last night it did not update the files. Even when I selected change newer files. I did it a hour ago, and it did update them.

Klax75

The MOD helmets need to be updated by there authors. The suits, Beta 6c new rider model so non of the old textures for the rider will work anymore. New ones need to be made. I don't make any of the MOD's I just put them together in group for easy downloading.

Klax75

November 03, 2014, 02:43:35 AM #287 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 06:10:03 PM by Klax75
Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

November 3rd, 2014, Bike Paint:

• Noss69 : Noss69 (990) 

GhostdogNL

some kind of reason ...i installed Beta 6c and put the new bike mod in it 2.25 bike but in the game its only showing the marusama ?? cant select any other type or brand ???

Klax75

Have you made a new profile folder? When I get cores a lot if I make a new profile folder it seems to help. I had to do it last night. Since even reinstalling the documents/piboso/gpbikes/profiles will still be there.

Klax75

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

November 5th 2014, Bike Paint:

• JJS28 : JJS28 (YZF_R6) 

GhostdogNL

hey Klax jup i removed the compleet game and profiles ..nothing is working any more ...only have the standerd bikes

Hawk

Quote from: GhostdogNL on November 05, 2014, 06:13:16 PM
hey Klax jup i removed the compleet game and profiles ..nothing is working any more ...only have the standerd bikes

I'm tempted to say that of course nothing will work if you've deleted the complete game and profiles. Hehe  (Just joking!):P ;D

Now to more serious matters....... Delete everything and do a reg clean and a Cclean, then re-install from fresh gpbikesbeta6c.exe. once installed don't install any mods until you've sorted out your profile and settings and checked everything is running okay with default bikes and default "Victoria" circuit. Only then start to add further tracks and bike MODS.

Don't copy paste any set-ups or anything. Just except that you have to start afresh.  ;)

Hope this helps.

Hawk.

Klax75

November 6th 2014, Bike & Leathers Paint:

• Guimengo : Valentino Rossi 2004 rc990, Valentino Rossi 2004 Test rc990
  • Chispifumy : Alpinestars Atem Yellow-Black (Leathers)

GhostdogNL

well the weird thing is ..the tracks do work ..only not the bikes some kind of reason ..i did the clean reinstall ..nothing works ..so maybe something went rong with downloading the bikes ore something

Hawk

Quote from: GhostdogNL on November 06, 2014, 04:20:33 PM
well the weird thing is ..the tracks do work ..only not the bikes some kind of reason ..i did the clean reinstall ..nothing works ..so maybe something went wrong with downloading the bikes ore something

The default bikes and track come with the install. Does it work for you just using default track and bikes without any MODS installed?

Hawk.

PS: Nothing major has changed in the new beta that affects tracks; this is why the tracks work okay.  ;)

GhostdogNL

Hawk ...i found the problem ..it was all my fold  ;D  found out that my vires scanner blockt the downloads ..and i thought i needed 2.20 ..sow ...Oops ...  ::) :o

thanx guys for the support and the quick responding anyway  :-[

Hawk

Quote from: GhostdogNL on November 06, 2014, 06:52:03 PM
Hawk ...i found the problem ..it was all my fold  ;D  found out that my vires scanner blockt the downloads ..and i thought i needed 2.20 ..sow ...Oops ...  ::) :o

thanx guys for the support and the quick responding anyway  :-[

LOL... what you like mate! Hehe.  ;D

Anyway, glad you are now sorted and can enjoy GPB.  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Klax75

November 7th 2014, Bikes Paint:

• LoriX : R6 Lorix #34
  • matty0l215 : GP Bikes Bike (990

Toomes1

Wow just noticed superstock 1000 ready for download.