• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:43:46 PM

ENDURANCE '90

Started by Hellboga, February 08, 2020, 04:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellboga

February 08, 2020, 04:09:11 PM Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 01:19:40 PM by Hellboga Reason: update
                                      ENDURANCE 1990 (wip)
Yamaha FZR 750 RR
Honda VFR 750 RC30
Suzuki GSX 750 R (coming soon)

staff to do:
tyres model
sound
paints
more bikes

link:
https://mega.nz/file/n0tVmJwA#Ybg_s_kVcUFf8KACL2C2H0WuN2OroNw0NAQv2yjXgoQ

doubledragoncc

Thank you for this...........we need more people like you and H106 for original models for GPB.

Look forward to riding her

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

connorhall70

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 08, 2020, 08:47:13 PMThank you for this...........we need more people like you and H106 for original models for GPB.

DD

is there anywhere where i can read about getting into models? at least what programs to use and such. is there any guides made for gpbikes? or any about modelling in general?
GanjaGod

Hawk

Quote from: connorhall70 on February 08, 2020, 09:12:06 PM
Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 08, 2020, 08:47:13 PMThank you for this...........we need more people like you and H106 for original models for GPB.

DD

is there anywhere where i can read about getting into models? at least what programs to use and such. is there any guides made for gpbikes? or any about modelling in general?

If you don't want to pay any subscription fee for professional modelling tutorial sites, then I suggest you search on youtube for "Maya - Bike modelling" or "3ds Max - Bike Modelling" or something similar, or even "Blender - Bike Modelling".
There are plenty of 3D modelling tutorials on youtube and though there are some very good tutorials(by pros) many are pretty poor being made by raw amateurs who don't really know what they are doing, so be careful not to pick-up bad habits and techniques...... It's a case of you get what your willing to pay for, or not pay for, you know?  ;)

Hellboga

you wellcome guys but, i'm not make this model on my own.
i found this model on one of those "pay for 3d model site", but it's free and i think to make a try.
i use blender for make a lot of adjustment on material, texture and add some missing parts.
then imported it in the simulator.

you can also buy a model but you must make adjustments to make it work (if you buy a model check the file size)

matty0l215

Very good work for your first mod. I will be giving it a try later 👍
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hellboga

little update on 3d model... v0.9   link in the first post
still remaning: animated lever, chain
but i have a problem... when insert data in .gfx for levers the shadows disappare.
i have replace the shadows model with the new one with renamed levers but nothings... ideas?

little spoiler: Honda VFR 750 incoming!

connorhall70

Quote from: Hawk on February 09, 2020, 11:08:35 AMIt's a case of you get what your willing to pay for, or not pay for, you know? 
yeah definitely, after some thought i dont expect to be able to shit out perfect models, just enough to improve on other peoples really... or even just creating my own textures. some bikes are fucking hideous in cockpit and i swear a 5 year old could do better, im sorry but its true lmao. little shit like that.
cheers for the guidance brotha

GanjaGod

Hellboga

you absolutly right! good model is not a simple thing to do... probably is the why a good made model can be selled at 90/100 €, and that probably the why you can't find high detailed model for free

another annoying thing is lack of bike model on sites... 300 cars and only 2 bikes, if you are lucky

some one say " free is good"... other say " also the shit is free" (italian way of saying)...

Hawk

Quote from: Hellboga on February 12, 2020, 11:42:05 AMyou absolutly right! good model is not a simple thing to do... probably is the why a good made model can be selled at 90/100 €, and that probably the why you can't find high detailed model for free

another annoying thing is lack of bike model on sites... 300 cars and only 2 bikes, if you are lucky

some one say " free is good"... other say " also the shit is free" (italian way of saying)...

Totally agree Hellboga....

@Conner: You really should be careful when dissing others work until you have learned how to do that work better and shown it so...... You'll find that it really isn't easy to model a bike/parts accurately without proper data and blueprints to work from(and try getting hold of that information, near impossible especially for anything recent in history).  ;)

Hellboga

hi guys, this bike is finished.
v1.0
new geometry
shininess
new cockpit parts
new tyres (from M2)

VSMaster

very funny bike. good work
Always on the edge

Hellboga

Thank you!
i still work on tyre formula to avoiding the steer wobbing on low speed cornering...
i have not notice that, on mugello not happen, but first time on assen and i say "wow something wrong!"

Hellboga

v1.0b... final update... (I hope)
fix tyre formula and radius
new shader for airbox pipe

Hellboga

April 18, 2020, 06:26:15 PM #14 Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 09:26:23 PM by Hellboga
v1.1
fix 1p shadow
add animated levers
update to beta 17