• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:26:20 PM

[BIKESET] WSS 600

Started by ALEale, March 09, 2014, 12:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

One graphical, on a few of the bikes. Could you add a extra polygon, when in helmet view, I can see straight to the ground which isn't so bad, but I can see I have no front tire at all. Especially when I'm in a turn looks a little weird seeing so much ground and the front of the bike is "hovering" with out a tire. lol. ;) Maybe a polygon just to block it off so you can't see straight to the ground.

_oDi_

March 20, 2014, 08:31:18 AM #151 Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 08:39:00 AM by _oDi_
@c21

The Brake power is ok for me and for all other guys, so I will not decrease, I have a 749R and I know what I say.
The power torque is pretty good now,  I have a graph of torque of real 749 with tuned engine, I just have to improve flow around 11000 rpm, the rest is ok.
For the front wheel i choose 120/60 after millions of miles of testing with all the tester (very fast people), and simply we prefer them. However these tires are on the market ;)

engine braking is necessary to reduce it but not so much, yesterday I have done crazy fast laps  with Davide74 on vallelunga  and we did not have any problems with engine braking. :)

C21

QuoteI have a 749R and I know what I say.
You´re a lucky one  ;)

QuoteThe Brake power is ok for me and for all other guys, so I will not decrease
Ok, i will have to adapt my braking style...

Quoteengine braking is necessary to reduce it but not so much
Yes, it is not much decrease necessary on the engine braking but a tiny bit....
I´ve done several laps with Alibaskins yesterday on Monza and i found myself really struggeling to keep his pace. Ali was riding a GSXR600. Several times i crashed with a locking rear downshifting 4->3 or 3->2 on some corners. He outbrakes me several times because i was very careful at the downshifts to prevent a locking rear.

QuoteFor the front wheel i choose 120/60 after millions of miles of testing with all the tester (very fast people), and simply we prefer them
Seems reasonable. I don´t have any issue with the front end...was only wondering looking at the data  ;)

Just have to say: You have done a real good job with this MOD!
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

_oDi_

Well ..Alibaskins is hard to follow even on a Vespa  ;D

Thank you for your words  ;) I really appreciate. I will try to improve it.

Warlock

Quote from: _oDi_ on March 20, 2014, 10:30:47 AM
Well ..Alibaskins is hard to follow even on a Vespa  ;D

Hahahahah , true !   ;D

HornetMaX

Quote from: speciallistcs87 on March 20, 2014, 02:11:14 PM
there is a bug on the 749r rear wheel

http://imageshack.com/a/img855/9337/vx4h.jpg

Weird, I don't see it. I see the chain in the (almost) correct position.

MaX.

_oDi_

Quote from: speciallistcs87 on March 20, 2014, 02:11:14 PM
there is a bug on the 749r rear wheel

http://imageshack.com/a/img855/9337/vx4h.jpg

i don't have this problem. Your .geom file is probably corrupted. Re-install  ;)

rollingtheboy

hello Odi, thanks for the integration of the gsxr, she is beautiful, moreover, you didn't have a lot of time to make it, so congrats  :)

little bugs I noticed :

The suzuki in white must be reversed and the rear wheel has a hole in it

BozoCRO

Ok, seriously guys! It's ment to be riden not (so much) looked at. Who cares if theres a hole in the rear wheel or the chain fell off?!  ::)

janaucarre

juju can see the details:)

_oDi_

Quote from: janaucarre on March 20, 2014, 05:46:17 PM

not always, as anyone

Quote from: BozoCRO on March 20, 2014, 05:06:27 PM
Ok, seriously guys! It's ment to be riden not (so much) looked at. Who cares if theres a hole in the rear wheel or the chain fell off?!  ::)

+ 1
yes... really annoying attitude.

C21

QuoteOk, seriously guys! It's ment to be riden not (so much) looked at. Who cares if theres a hole in the rear wheel or the chain fell off?!
Me  :P  ;D
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Abigor

Quote from: _oDi_ on March 20, 2014, 06:06:55 PM
Quote from: janaucarre on March 20, 2014, 05:46:17 PM

not always, as anyone

Quote from: BozoCRO on March 20, 2014, 05:06:27 PM

+ 1
yes... really annoying attitude.
This is ridiculous........ Don't let those negative things get you down oDi.......remember you have a lot of fans that really like what you doing.

Alby46

Quote from: rollingtheboy on March 20, 2014, 03:31:10 PM

The suzuki in white must be reversed and the rear wheel has a hole in it

known problem
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)