• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 08:00:11 PM

Brexit or not ?

Started by HornetMaX, June 20, 2016, 10:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlracerTracey

I'll say one thing it's an interesting thread. It is always refreshing when people can discuss these matters in a reasonably sane and orderly fashion.

As regards the question of migration into the EU just to enliven this debate/discussion further those interested might wish to research the  "Kalergi Plan"?

As a final touch to confirm my unorthodox way of thinking have you ever noticed the similarity between these two structures?

grT ;)

matty0l215

Well this debate has gone to shit ::) ;D

Bloody conspiracy theorist. Get back in your straight jacket ;) ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Stout Johnson

definitely an amusing thread!  :D  many very good points in here, many very strange points in here and the sarcastic post from MaX got me laughing very good.  ;D  best way to answer that conspiracy crap...
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

HornetMaX

Quote from: Toomes1 on June 21, 2016, 07:50:17 PM
I'll tell you what's fucking not nice, seeing hard working family's on border-line poverty because of the EU. The eu is a fucking mess just dressed up to look nice and don't forget the rich they love this system cheap larbour means more for them. I say fucking leave and let's start looking after the people in the country already. There's a few people on here that would happily stay on the sinking ship... That's why we're using the lifeboat people.
You blame an organisation (the EU) for things it has little bearing on. Poverty in the UK comes from choices deliberately and purposely made by the UK government(s), not form the EU. I guess the incredibly smart bedroom tax has to be blamed on the EU too, right ?

Quote from: Yogivo on June 21, 2016, 08:04:05 PM
The morons who call Farage a racist because he wants control of our borders back and wants English people to have jobs really need to question their sanity.
I was under the impression that most morons call him a racist because, like many others across all Europe, he just is one.

girlracerTracey

Quote from: Stout Johnson on June 21, 2016, 08:33:58 PM
definitely an amusing thread!  :D  many very good points in here, many very strange points in here and the sarcastic post from MaX got me laughing very good.  ;D  best way to answer that conspiracy crap...

I put this sort of reaction down to cognitive dissonance. So too I suspect does Dr Paul Craig Roberts..

grT ;)

girlracerTracey

June 21, 2016, 08:40:37 PM #65 Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 08:46:59 PM by girlracerTracey
Poverty throughout Europe and the U.S. is a direct and insidious consequence of the private central banking system. It has little or nothing to do with the actions of the U.K. government.. Of course the imposition of austerity measures only serves to make things more difficult for those souls who had nothing to do with the financial crisis of 2007/8.

There is an argument that capitalism died when the banks were bailed out by the taxpayer. There is a cogent argument that as a result we now live in a plutocracy. Too big to fail doesn't fit terribly well with the definition of capitalism many would argue. And of course we now have agreed and ratified bail-in provisions within most/all of the countries of Europe..not to mention the U.S.A.

grT

Vini

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 21, 2016, 08:40:37 PM
Poverty throughout Europe and the U.S. is a direct and insidious consequence of the private central banking system. It has little or nothing to do with the actions of the U.K. government..
probably true but it also has nothing to do with the EU.
unregulated capitalism simply doesn't work (anymore).

Napalm Nick

Im totally with GrT now. Both those buildings are definitely round. You cannot deny it.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 21, 2016, 08:37:12 PM
Quote from: Stout Johnson on June 21, 2016, 08:33:58 PM
I put this sort of reaction down to cognitive dissonance. So too I suspect does Dr Paul Craig Roberts..
Agree. I'm always dissonant when facing tin-foils. I'm unable figure out why. Yet.

But now look at that: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tinfoil

First I though that some here just fall perfectly into the definition but then ... what if urbandictionary.com is just another gear in the world-wide conspiracy ? Oh boy, proofs are piling up at lightspeed. Now I'm tempted to kill myself before little green men abducts me.

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 21, 2016, 08:51:26 PM
Im totally with GrT now. Both those buildings are definitely round. You cannot deny it.

Rofl ! I guess you're cognitively dissonant too Nick: welcome to the club ! Let's dissonate !

Just wondering, what's the proper wording for the opposite camp ? I'm thinking cognitively assonant but it would be too good to be true.

Vini

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 21, 2016, 08:40:37 PMThere is an argument that capitalism died when the banks were bailed out by the taxpayer. There is a cogent argument that as a result we now live in a plutocracy. Too big to fail doesn't fit terribly well with the definition of capitalism many would argue.
I think plutocracy is the inevitable consequence of unregulated capitalism.
I don't see a conflict between the two.

Napalm Nick

ROFL - Assonant is quite close to Assassinate after a lager schnappes too, so another link.

But look

This is an EU ruling on cat tree houses. I'm voting out if I can bring myself to stop watching this in time for Thursday, just so I can put a British ladder in not a slide.
(also notice the ROUND barrel mouse house in the rear)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

girlracerTracey

June 21, 2016, 09:16:17 PM #71 Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 09:20:14 PM by girlracerTracey
Quote from: HornetMaX on June 21, 2016, 08:59:56 PM

Agree. I'm always dissonant when facing tin-foils. I'm unable figure out why. Yet.

But now look at that: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tinfoil

First I though that some here just fall perfectly into the definition but then ... what if urbandictionary.com is just another gear in the world-wide conspiracy ? Oh boy, proofs are piling up at lightspeed. Now I'm tempted to kill myself before little green men abducts me.

lol. Nothing like trying to "weaponise" an already weaponised term is there Mr HornetMax?  All rather predictable.

Now rather than indulge in exchanges of a personal nature what I would ask you to do, if you feel inclined, is to comment, meaningfully, on what Dr Paul Craig Roberts had to say in his interview. Perhaps elaborate on your own thoughts/reaction to the fact that the EU is a creation and project of the CIA and perhaps what you make of Dr Roberts' commentary on this fact pertinent to the EU referendum. Or are you merely capable of indulging in ad hominem attacks and nothing more?

At the moment if I am honest your pro-EU argument seems a little "light" in view of what Dr Roberts had to say.

Just being honest. Not looking for a confrontation. ;)

girlracerTracey

June 21, 2016, 09:24:33 PM #72 Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 09:27:31 PM by girlracerTracey
This is I believe an official European Poster promoting all the languages of Europe working on a modern Tower of Babel

Of course the question with this is why? What is the significance of the Tower of Babel and Babylon itself to the CIA project that is the EU?

Merely the stuff of conspiracy theory? Or something more possibly?

grT 

Napalm Nick

You posted your penultimate last message, GrT, after just a mere 4 minutes of watching that cat GIF. Even I took an hour checking if it was the same cat or not.

What kind of cold hearted woman are you?

;)

girlracerTracey

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 21, 2016, 09:26:24 PM
You posted your penultimate last message, GrT, after just a mere 4 minutes of watching that cat GIF. Even I took an hour checking if it was the same cat or not.

What kind of cold hearted woman are you?

;)

lol. Sorry. :)