• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:39:51 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Brexit or not ?

Started by HornetMaX, June 20, 2016, 10:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

really an amusing thread we have here ;)

i like this "the world is ruled by..."  way of thinking.
u really believe in these storys? and the americans wasnt on the moon, right?
hehe go on with this... very funny.

btw. in my opinion GB should stay in the EU. not for the rest of the EU but for themself, at lease in economical view.

Tom HWK

Quote from: JJS209 on June 21, 2016, 05:35:26 PM
btw. in my opinion GB should stay in the EU. not for the rest of the EU but for themself, at lease in economical view.

Because the EU has a booming economy...
When the main worry for the EU is that if we leave the EU will fall apart then that is proof alone that it is a failing economy.

Vini

Quote from: JJS209 on June 21, 2016, 05:35:26 PMi like this "the world is ruled by..."  way of thinking.
you don't believe the world is ruled by money?

HornetMaX

I don't think anything will fall apart after the brexit, neither for the UK nor for the EU.

But if 2 or 3 major banks leave the UK (which is quite likely, in case of leave), then ... Wouldn't you think that Cameron's attempt to protect London from EU financial regulations is just a confirmation of that ?

I doubt UK's economy will do so well without the financial sector: what does the UK actually export ? Seriously, I can't find a single product.
Even in terms of football hooligans exportation you've been left behind by the Russians :)

girlracerTracey

June 21, 2016, 06:51:13 PM #49 Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 08:12:57 PM by girlracerTracey
Quote from: JJS209 on June 21, 2016, 05:35:26 PM
really an amusing thread we have here ;)

i like this "the world is ruled by..."  way of thinking.

Well the undeniable fact is that the EU was a creation of the CIA. So there is more going on with this than perhaps meets the eye when it comes to Washington's relationship with Europe do you not think? Or are you one of those individuals who just glosses over such facts JJS209? 

Now let's deal with the substance of your post shall we?

To answer your question re. the alleged moon landings no I do not believe, based upon a careful examination of the evidence, that NASA ever made it to the moon. Not with a manned mission in any case.  Do you?

https://www.youtube.com/v/xciCJfbTvE4

Now since you have raised some doubts over what people such as myself and indeed the likes of Paul Craig Roberts are suggesting let me take this just a small stage further with you if I may JJS209?  Let us consider, if we may briefly, the high profile 9/11 terror attacks on the U.S.A.

My question to you is straightforward. Do you personally believe the official narrative and explanation put forward by the U.S. government for the 9/11 attacks?

I'm genuinely curious.

You see my thinking on this sort of thing is that individuals such as yourself do perhaps have a tendency to believe most if not all you are told by officialdom when it comes to significant events of this nature..without any in-depth and critical investigation on your own part. If I am wrong in thinking this then fair enough. I am wrong. You see my own take on the official narrative of the 9/11 is that it is beyond ridiculous and that it defies not only logic but also the universally accepted laws of physics.

But what do you think? What is your opinion with regard to WTC Building 7? Do you feel its uniform free-fall collapse into its own "footprint" was as the result of an office fire? Or do you suspect it might have been taken down by a controlled demolition? As an ancillary point with regard to WTC 7 how do you account for the fact its collapse was announced on live television in the U.K. 23 minutes in advance of it falling?

I'm just curious in view of the nature and tone of your response.

As a final thought on this it does seem clear that the term "conspiracy theorist" has been "weaponised". If one examines the history of the term "conspiracy theorist" and how it came to be coined this is perhaps not that surprising. The term "conspiracy theorist" was coined by the CIA in 1967. More specifically in April 1967 the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term "conspiracy theories" ... and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked "psych" –  short for "psychological operations" or disinformation –  and "CS" for the CIA's "Clandestine Services" unit. We know this because the memo in question was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976. The thinking is that the CIA decided upon the "weaponisation" of  the term in a response to growing calls for further investigation into the assassination of John F. Kennedy.  I suppose one could say this was a deliberate strategy on the part of the CIA to undermine and discredit those voices who were calling the whole affair into question. You can easily look up the full details of this internal "dispatch" online if you so wish. So I suppose this explains why the accusation of being a "conspiracy theorist" doesn't in reality really hold much water at all. Not if such an accusation is made against someone in a conversation or a debate of this nature. Put simply it doesn't wash.

By contrast of course if anyone chooses to debate facts, circumstances, the nature of historical events and their meaning or indeed such things as the laws of physics etc., in the context of such a debate, then I would suggest such an approach is probably more meaningful and relevant to the discussion.

Anyway, I would be interested in your response re. 9/11 if you are happy to provide it?

grT  ;)

Napalm Nick

Post too long alarm post too long alarm.

;) just kidding but I only got as far as CIA then I stuck my head back in the sand.

I want to know why our Max started this topic anyway - spying for the AISE or AISI probably. Don't tell him what you will vote or you might disappear.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 21, 2016, 06:51:13 PM
My question to you is straightforward. Do you personally believe the official narrative and explanation put forward by the U.S. government for the 9/11 attacks?
Search no more, I know the truth about that. It's a Honda-led conspiracy: they faked the moon landing and the 9/11 and godknowswhatelse with the clear intent of killing 2 strokes in favour of the more boring, less performing and worse sounding 4 strokes. It's crystal clear, as unused 2 strokes oil.

And don't even get me started on GPB's online issues: everybody knows Milestone has installed rootkits in all USB devices of the world to make GPB crash randomly, to preserve MotoGP supremacy.

I know that because once, on a freshly assembled PC which had never been connected to a USB device, I played GPB for 10min and it didn't crash once. And the guy who originally assembled the PC died of hart attack at age 65 a few days after: proof enough.

P.S.
No, I no longer have the PC of course: it has been stolen the day after by the FBI. Which in fact was the KGB. Which in fact was a bunch of aliens. Which in fact was Microsoft. Which in fact was, unsurprisingly, Honda. Those bastards !

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 21, 2016, 07:19:04 PM
I want to know why our Max started this topic anyway - spying for the AISE or AISI probably. Don't tell him what you will vote or you might disappear.
Because it's a barrel of fun, of course. Until the conspiracy-theorist joins in, that is  :P

Napalm Nick

Hehe its true haven't had this much fun since the great "is it a sim or arcade" debate.

We should have a voting form for that.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 21, 2016, 07:32:30 PM
Hehe its true haven't had this much fun since the great "is it a sim or arcade" debate.

The Simxit: should pCars be allowed to be called a sim ?
  Yes, because the more the merrier and united we stand.
  No, because if it stays then the sim-world economy will collapse and all your hardly-earned sim-rep-points will be worth nothing in no time at all.

JamoZ

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 21, 2016, 07:36:26 PM

The Simxit: should pCars be allowed to be called a sim ?
  Yes, because the more the merrier and united we stand.
  No, because if it stays then the sim-world economy will collapse and all your hardly-earned sim-rep-points will be worth nothing in no time at all.

I heard that everytime someone calls pCARS a sim, 3 baby kittens die somewhere on this earth!   :-[

HornetMaX

But you know who's *really* behind that internet kittens frenzy, right Jamoz ?

Toomes1

I'll tell you what's fucking not nice, seeing hard working family's on border-line poverty because of the EU. The eu is a fucking mess just dressed up to look nice and don't forget the rich they love this system cheap larbour means more for them. I say fucking leave and let's start looking after the people in the country already. There's a few people on here that would happily stay on the sinking ship... That's why we're using the lifeboat people.

BOBR6 84

could send us into WW3 that one..  :D

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Toomes1 on June 21, 2016, 07:50:17 PM
I'll tell you what's fucking not nice, seeing hard working family's on border-line poverty because of the EU. The eu is a fucking mess just dressed up to look nice and don't forget the rich they love this system cheap larbour means more for them. I say fucking leave and let's start looking after the people in the country already. There's a few people on here that would happily stay on the sinking ship... That's why we're using the lifeboat people.

+1

Tom HWK

Quote from: Toomes1 on June 21, 2016, 07:50:17 PM

Exactly. The UK is forced to take quotas of migrants from the EU forcing Brits out of jobs because they cant afford to work on the wages Eastern Europeans will. Where I live in Boston, Lincolnshire is a fucking joke, i barely hear a single English voice when i'm in town and we have one of the highest murder rates in the UK because of scummy Polish murdering each other.
The morons who call Farage a racist because he wants control of our borders back and wants English people to have jobs really need to question their sanity.