• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:36:45 AM

[BIKE] RSA 250 GP

Started by ALEale, May 19, 2014, 05:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostdogNL

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 26, 2014, 01:02:32 AM
Quote from: JamoZ on May 26, 2014, 12:27:32 AM
2 stroke for the ****** win :)
I count 6 * characters, so it can't be the f-word (or one of its multiple forms) ... cancer win maybe ? :)

MaX.

LOL  ;D

BeukeR

I count 6 * characters, so it can't be the f-word (or one of its multiple forms) ... cancer win maybe ? :)

MaX.

2 stroke for the fuck!n win :}

HornetMaX

Quote from: BeukeR on May 26, 2014, 03:20:55 PM

MaX.

2 stroke for the fuck!n win :}

fuck!n has a fuck!n' apostrophe ! 8)

MaX.

Desteban

I was thinking the same as Beuker, didn't notice the apostrophe  :o

Well played Max, well played...

tonygas

_oDi_

Quote from: BeukeR on May 25, 2014, 08:28:42 PM
I DO like this bike, but theres just a little hiccup with steering/leaning/releasing the throttle(IN MY EXPERIENCE)!!!!!!!
The bike feels very stable and u can go through corners like a madman but,,, if u have to steer/brake/lean in a corner because someone is overtaking u or because u run wide or wobble etc etc, u are on the floor..

everyone happy now?! <3
the same things that say the noobs who try the demo with the 125. Lol  ::)  :P

however, I  fixed the problems with the 3d, who wants can re-download, there will be no datamismatch on servers.

RiccoChicco

Alibaskins

With a number version for the new bike ?  ::)

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

_oDi_

ahaha no Sorry Aliba... editing text files, there would be datamismatches  on all servers .. I prefer to defer to the next update. Promised :)

BeukeR

Quote from: _oDi_ on May 26, 2014, 08:00:51 PM
Quote from: BeukeR on May 25, 2014, 08:28:42 PM
I DO like this bike, but theres just a little hiccup with steering/leaning/releasing the throttle(IN MY EXPERIENCE)!!!!!!!
The bike feels very stable and u can go through corners like a madman but,,, if u have to steer/brake/lean in a corner because someone is overtaking u or because u run wide or wobble etc etc, u are on the floor..

everyone happy now?! <3
the same things that say the noobs who try the demo with the 125. Lol  ::)  :P

Lol, what are u on about? you gotta be kidding me right?

Desteban

Loop has a nice and very stable setup for the GP250, ask him or me if you see us online.

We can provide you with it so you have a good time while riding  ;)

Vini

This is a little late but here are the dyno charts of the RSA, RSW and the reed valve Derbi 125 of Lorenzo (at least the important part :D).
Since the RSA/RSW 250 used the same cylinders and pipes as the 125, their power curve would be the same multiplied by 2.

HornetMaX

Quote from: vin97 on May 28, 2014, 11:25:17 PM
This is a little late but here are the dyno charts of the RSA, RSW and the reed valve Derbi 125 of Lorenzo (at least the important part :D).
Since the RSA/RSW 250 used the same cylinders and pipes as the 125, their power curve would be the same multiplied by 2.

Wow, that's quite an approximation for we nitpickers out here ...

MaX.

Vini

The RSA 250 is literally RSA 125 times 2. Port maps, cylinder heads, pipes, cylinders, everything is exactly the same.
In fact the RSA cylinders were originally developed for the 250 and then later copied for the 125.