• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:48:14 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Skeet skeet Brno 1000cc race

Started by Stout Johnson, August 12, 2014, 08:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

lol!! +1  ;D

i too have swollen fingers lol they hurt but i cant stop playing gpbikes haha  :)

id like to take part in this but il be at work sunday night.. :(

Stout Johnson

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on August 13, 2014, 05:59:46 PM
lol!! +1  ;D

i too have swollen fingers lol they hurt but i cant stop playing gpbikes haha  :)

id like to take part in this but il be at work sunday night.. :(

Who the hell works on sundays?! Are you a bouncer in a brothel or what - haha ;) just kidding, I also work on sundays regularly. So what time would you be able to race? If I would have to delay the event for 30 mins or so, that would be possible....
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

BOBR6 84

Lol I know.. It sucks! Sadly Il be starting work at 8pm! Plant (jcb) operating through the night until 6am :( appriciate the offer stout! ;) maybe next time..

Stout Johnson

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on August 13, 2014, 06:31:43 PM
Lol I know.. It sucks! Sadly Il be starting work at 8pm! Plant (jcb) operating through the night until 6am :( appriciate the offer stout! ;) maybe next time..

Sure mate. If this one goes down well, we will have another event soon ;)

Desteban

Quote from: Stout Johnson on August 13, 2014, 05:51:15 PM
Well good to hear that your crash wasn't too bad. Concerning our race, I'd say a little handicap on your left hand (I assume it's your hand for braking in GPB) won't hurt that much - so at least we stand a chance against you :P Also it's like irl - you just don't stop racing only because it hurts :P be a man and race with us :D

Well I wouldn't mind the braking but on the left stick is the leaning for the bike so this is some serious trouble :D
I ll get rid of my bandages at the Weekend, with them I just can't hold a controller no matter how much I would like to  :'(

So don't come me with the "tough guy" stuff, If it weren't for my parents I would be riding my bicycle since yesterday...  ;D

BOBR6 84

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Desteban on August 13, 2014, 07:24:48 PM
Well I wouldn't mind the braking but on the left stick is the leaning for the bike so this is some serious trouble :D
I ll get rid of my bandages at the Weekend, with them I just can't hold a controller no matter how much I would like to  :'(

So don't come me with the "tough guy" stuff, If it weren't for my parents I would be riding my bicycle since yesterday...  ;D

"tough guy"  -  "my parents told me..."  -  these two phrases do not quite match - haha :P  just kidding. I can imagine that it is a real pain. I once had my wrist broken and 2 surgeries... I don't like the memories of that.... so hope it heals fast and well mate!

Desteban

Ok that was a bad example ;D
But I have one where I chrashed with my bicycle, peeled of my skin at the forearms, hit my knee hard on a rock and started on a 6Hour race with the R6 2 days later... 8)

Broken bones suck, they take like a century to recover, thank god mine aren't broken (well hopfully that is, the Assen doctors weren't so sure on that topic).
Nah I think I'll be able to ride on sunday, got some nice medicine and it feels like my hand is recovering very quick.  :D

Stout Johnson

I see many people trying to connect - and they fail. Please everybody make sure you have the right track version (no dynamic surface) - otherwise there will be a data mismatch!

hezio

I AM OK FOR THIS RACE.

HEZIO NUMBER 3

Stout Johnson

Quote from: hezio on August 13, 2014, 10:32:13 PM
I AM OK FOR THIS RACE.

HEZIO NUMBER 3
Not quite sure, I am assuming you want participate right?  ;)

ALEale

Quote from: Stout Johnson on August 14, 2014, 06:17:54 AM
Quote from: hezio on August 13, 2014, 10:32:13 PM
I AM OK FOR THIS RACE.

HEZIO NUMBER 3
Not quite sure, I am assuming you want participate right?  ;)

LOL

Stout congrats for the organization of the event ;)

PeterV

Hawk

Hi Guys.

Anyone know how to get in touch with the Brno track author "GodKnows"? I'd like to get a copy of the source files so that I could resurface the track at some stage.

I've had a look through the members list but cannot see him.

Hope someone can help  :)

Hawk.

PS: I'll Upload this NDS(No Dynamice Surface) version of Brno to the track downloads database to include Klax's zoom camera file also.  ;)

janaucarre

thx hawk.
I don't know who made this track.