• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:47:01 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Scotland

Started by PiBoSo, September 17, 2014, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

September 17, 2014, 07:42:02 PM Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 08:04:13 PM by PiBoSo
"Our true nationality is mankind." H.G. Wells

But since this doesn't seem to be the general consensus, then let's push the pedal to the metal, and split in more and more nations, until we have a state for each city, maybe the final result will be the same  ;D
So, go Scotland!!!
https://www.youtube.com/v/PSH0eRKq1lE
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

matty0l215

Scottish patriot are we??  :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

I'd hate to see Scotland split from the UK, but if they do decide to split then quite frankly they are fools to think they can afford to run Scotland on a sole Scottish economy; they just haven't thought things through properly.

One thing I'd envy them... at least they'd automatically be out of the EU. Lol.

Can't wait for the UK referendum on UK coming out of the EU... GO UKIP!! ;D 8)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

As the UK is open to everybody and anybody..

Maybe scotland want to make it difficult to enter!?

Just incase HornetMaX decides to go back! Hehe  :P

matty0l215

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 17, 2014, 09:00:44 PM

Their going to rebuild the wall!
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 17, 2014, 09:00:44 PM

LOL!!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

iVolution

Quote from: PiBoSo on September 17, 2014, 07:42:02 PM
But since this doesn't seem to be the general consensus, then let's push the pedal to the metal, and split in more and more nations, until we have a state for each city, maybe the final result will be the same  ;D
In or out the EU/UK, we are all screwed anyway so why bother  ;D. Any thoughts on real issues such as the Gaza conflict, Syria, The Fappening, IS, Ebola or Ukraine while you are at it ? ;)

HornetMaX

The little I've seen in Scotland, I think Scotland would be far better off if they split from the UK.

6 months ago, discussing with friends up there, I said I was not so sure the NO would win: everybody (scotts, brits and even some immigrants living there) dismissed the idea saying  "no way, it's never gonna happen".

The way the UK handled the last 6 months of campaign (i.e. making no campaign at all), is just ridiculous and is the main reason why the YES has been going all the way up.
The recent comment from D.Cameron is just incredible: I mean, you're dealing with somebody who wants to leave you and you try to convince him/her to stay saying "careful, if you leave me then it's forever".  :o

UK is ultra-liberal (bedroom tax ? really ?): the leftwing parties in the UK would be centrist at best in the rest of europe. Scotland aims for something more social, it's no news they look at Norway as a role model. The two are juts not compatible from the start.

The funny thing is that in general, nationalist parties are the one using fear as an argument (mostly, fear of immigration), while in SCO/UK it's the opposite: the nationalist are optimist and forward looking, the others use fear as an argument (fear of economics, fear of having to have a passport to go to england, fear of having a different currency, ...).

The one that should seriously start thinking about where they are headed are the ones in the UK: I'm not a bug EU fan (at least not in its current form), but I don't really see the situation that good for UK if you decide to leave the EU (even if I do think that, given the level of participation of the UK in the EU, they should not be in from the start).

And as a last argument, Scotland has (in my opinion) the 2nd best 6 nations anthem (sorry, but I have to put Ireland's call at #1), why England's hymn is childish:

QuoteGod save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen !

Please ...  ;D

Go Scotland, for me too !

MaX.

girlracerTracey

If they've got any sense they'll vote a resounding YES and then leave NATO also..

Moi? Controversial?

grT  ;)

PiBoSo

Quote from: iVolution on September 17, 2014, 11:22:16 PM
In or out the EU/UK, we are all screwed anyway so why bother  ;D. Any thoughts on real issues such as the Gaza conflict, Syria, The Fappening, IS, Ebola or Ukraine while you are at it ? ;)

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Hawk

September 18, 2014, 11:37:28 AM #10 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 11:46:59 AM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: PiBoSo on September 18, 2014, 10:07:59 AM

It isn't hard to do
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

Piboso... Now that would be the ideal.  ;D ;D 8)

One world one government, everyone willing to help each other and getting along great. But while we live in an monetary economic world tortured on top by twisted religious fanatics it will never happen. There are too many power hungry and selfish people in power of this world at this time in history.... They know they have the technological means to solve our energy problems, they know they have the means for us all to live comfortably, they know they have the means to cure most diseases, but that doesn't make them any money so they suppress those technologies from us.

The bankers now hold the real power in this world, have done since approx 1969 when the system reverted from relying on a countries gold reserves to relying totally on bankers to fund a countries growth. This started the economic cycle of boom and bust, the cycle of lending money(the boom years) until money reserves become short, then the bankers decide it's time to rebalance the money reserves(the bust years) and therefore have to stop lending until the money reserves are replenished..... Then it all starts again, over and over. But the sad truth is that the bankers always want countries and their populations to be in deep debt to them, this is how they stay in power and make huge amounts of money too.
After what they did to the financial world back in 2008, all they got was a slap on the wrist for public consumption and allowed to carry on business as usual. Why? Because the reality is that it's the bankers who have the real power in this world not politicians.

This is the world debt clock "LIVE". All funded by bankers..... Imagine the interest they are making from this ever increasing figure. It's shocking!!  :o :o
http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/

We have got ourselves into a right mess, and no one has the guts to stop it. But there will come a time when it will all collapse and then a new world will emerge like a phoenix from ashes, and the sooner the better! ;D

Hawk.

Alone

"Our true nationality is mankind." H.G. Wells

"you know is sad but true"

but maybe some day...

WALKEN

Quote from: PiBoSo on September 18, 2014, 10:07:59 AM

It isn't hard to do
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

"You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one". :)
Help me, help you!

Toomes1

I've got a great idea! Let's hand over the bankers and politicians including that dickhead cameron to the IS......

Hawk

Quote from: Toomes1 on September 18, 2014, 05:24:04 PM
I've got a great idea! Let's hand over the bankers and politicians including that dickhead cameron to the IS......

Careful what you say... You could get raided by the Met Anti-Terrorist Division.....

What a world we live in eh. Lol

A word on Ebola: I find it amazing that as soon as we get an outbreak of a virus that could potentially threaten the worlds population and stability they can come up with a vaccine within weeks after decades of them telling us that there is no vaccine(despite research) to combat Ebola.... Anyone else suspect they had knowledge of a vaccine all the time?
All this fast-track testing of this so called new vaccine on humans before it's ready is just a way to cover their arses because they already had the knowledge of how to cure Ebola already! The only reason they've released the vaccine is because this outbreak is threatening to go worldwide. It will be interesting to see if they are willing to spend the money to produce enough of this new vaccine to treat all who are infected and not just the privileged few?

A word on Ukraine: Simple... I think we should give Putin a good kicking and kick his arse out of Ukraine(that includes Ukrainian Crimea). And if there are any Russians in the Ukraine who don't like it then they should quite simply go back home to Russia were they belong. If I was in France and didn't like the way it was governed I wouldn't expect the UK Armed forces to invade France and declare it part of the UK. LOL

The west and NATO's response to what Putin has done in Ukraine is absolutely pathetic! You can't appease people like Putin or he'll just take more and more.... We should've called his bluff. He's just a lying corrupt power hungry little Hitler!

A word on the Middle East Problems: Quite frankly, I'd let them fight their own battles...... Why should we help them anymore? As soon as we've helped them get what they want they stab us in the back every time.

Hawk.