• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:01:46 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 1 | Murasama Cup race | 3 Day event | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 19, 2016, 11:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

need some beta 8 testing so if you would sign me up Nick.

PeterV #45

Napalm Nick

Wonderful!

Thanks Peter!

Hopefully a lot more can come today too!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

How does the times look so far? More people joined? :)

Tried to join for a fast check-up now at morning but without luck and had to leave now :(
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

I will get her to post up some laptimes soon.

I am concerned about this connection time-out problem. At least 16 people have tried to get on but not so many have a laptime there.  :(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Yeah haf few connection timouts but then 2 times it said connected for at least a good 2min without anything else happening. So i gave up and decided to try later.

Haha good with some times, need to see what i can expect and if i need to up my pace and work even more on setup and line perfection haha :D
Meyer#12

MMA Clerk of the Course

Under 3 hours of Practice left. Times so far attached.

Looking for more people to join today and in Qualifying later.
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

PeterV

February 20, 2016, 10:28:22 AM #51 Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 10:34:32 AM by PeterV
would set a time but after 2nd core cant get in any more.
Tried all the usual solutions as switching to test and then race again but seems i cant enter any more.

This happened alot with new beta releases in the past it always settled in a few days, why? no one knows i guess.

Meyer#12

Weird with the core, haven't had any even with my 90 laps.. The only problem i have seen is connecting
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Quote from: PeterV on February 20, 2016, 10:28:22 AM

This happened alot with new beta releases in the past it always settled in a few days, why? no one knows i guess.

Bloody Hell  :(
Maybe the master servers take a while to replicate fully.

Maybe PiBoso can do an over the top re-installation lol.

Meyer#12

Be happy i have done some proper testing as you asked for Nick! For me it seems to run quite problem free as soon as you have got in the game, not had a single core.exe and i have done two 30+ runs and few shorter runs :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Well just think Meyer, at the moment you are the fastest official GpBikes 990 rider in the whole of the world!

something for your CV I think  ;)

PeterV

can get in again (even Hawk) no time todo practicing anymore.

Will give qualy a try today

Meyer#12

Haha so true Nick!

Well also the most hard working looking at number of laps ;) been testing the Beta8 Mura 990 pretty hard!
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Sorry cant do as the server is GP1000 setup and it cannot be changed or we will lose all the times and tyres and data so far. Sorry  :(