• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Suggestions and wishlist recap

Started by HornetMaX, January 19, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alibaskins

April 02, 2014, 03:02:19 PM #60 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 03:48:06 PM by Alibaskins
I would like an organisation optimization for bikes folders.

Would it be possible to have a tree under the Bikes folder ?

Like that :
Bikes/1000/rcv
Bikes/500/cagiva
Bikes/125/125
Bikes/wss600/Bike1
Bikes/wss600/Bike2
Bikes/wss600/Bike3
Bikes/wss600/Bike4
Bikes/endurance/Bike1
Bikes/endurance/Bike2
Bikes/endurance/Bike3
Bikes/endurance/Bike4

1 category = 1 folder

It would be great for updates and to see mods installed.
In the same way, it will be possible to synchronise a mega or dropbox folder mod to have all bikes in the last version for exemple.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

BerScott

+1

I use to do exactly that in rFactor and all is perfectly arranged.

ChrisK

my wish is when crashing, camera stay by rider  and dont follow the bike :)

Hawk

Quote from: ChrisK on April 27, 2014, 09:57:45 AM
my wish is when crashing, camera stay by rider  and dont follow the bike :)

+1 on that Chris. ;)

I guess it comes back to the fact that this is a simulation not an arcade game and therefore the camera view should be fix to the riders eye view while crashing. We can always take a look at the replay if we want to see the crash from afar.  ;D 8)

Hawk

Quote from: Alibaskins on April 02, 2014, 03:02:19 PM
I would like an organisation optimization for bikes folders.

Would it be possible to have a tree under the Bikes folder ?

Like that :
Bikes/1000/rcv
Bikes/500/cagiva
Bikes/125/125
Bikes/wss600/Bike1
Bikes/wss600/Bike2
Bikes/wss600/Bike3
Bikes/wss600/Bike4
Bikes/endurance/Bike1
Bikes/endurance/Bike2
Bikes/endurance/Bike3
Bikes/endurance/Bike4

1 category = 1 folder

It would be great for updates and to see mods installed.
In the same way, it will be possible to synchronise a mega or dropbox folder mod to have all bikes in the last version for exemple.

+1 again on this idea. Nice one Alibaskins.  ;)

ChrisK

the camera from the rider can turn in the direction the bike is crashing, so u still can see what bike is doing

Arvoss

Quote from: ChrisK on April 27, 2014, 01:52:10 PM
the camera from the rider can turn in the direction the bike is crashing, so u still can see what bike is doing

Or just add ragdoll physics :D

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on April 27, 2014, 01:55:23 PM

That would be GREAT and very funny to watch in the replays. Hehe  ;D 8)

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 27, 2014, 02:11:49 PM

I wonder if it is difficult to integrate this in a game or if you can 'just' activate a ragdoll effect. But I think it doesn't work that way :P

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on April 27, 2014, 02:13:31 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 27, 2014, 02:11:49 PM

I wonder if it is difficult to integrate this in a game or if you can 'just' activate a ragdoll effect. But I think it doesn't work that way :P
The models(rider in this case) have to be rigged properly, but as far as I know the physics capabilities are already built into Direct X and Physics-X for the NVidia graphics cards.... though GP Bikes runs with Open GL for the graphics, but I'm sure this can do ragdoll physics also?

Braap570

QuoteI would like the stats to show the bike in certain classs (125,500,1000) with which someone made theirs best lap time. For instance:
1. XXXX | Ducati GP12 | 1:xx.xx
2. YYYY  | Murasama RC990 03 | 1:xx.xx
3. ZZZZ | Suzuki GSVR | 1:xx.xx
4. AAAA | Honda CBR 1000RR | 1:xx.xx

Or is it not possible because of the bike mods that are not made from scratch, due to copyright (only converting someone's 3d models)?

Maybe it is possible for the stat - page if there only is the name of the rider, the class and the time like:

1.XXX | 1000ccm | Best Laptime of this class
2.XYZ | 1000ccm | Best Laptime of this class

and in a new chart

1. YYY | 500ccm | Best Laptime of this class
... and so on.

so everybody can look at his fastest time of all classes on every track... so the brand of the bike doesnt show up?

i think it would be cool to see the times of everybody including all bikes... :)

its just an idea, idk what you guys think about it, if there isn't the brand included?

Klax75

In Honor of Tracey we need a girl model for the rider. :)

Arvoss

Quote from: Klax75 on May 25, 2014, 08:41:18 PM
In Honor of Tracey we need a girl model for the rider. :)

Who says Tracy is a girl? :P
Male to Female Ratio:1:0 ::)

All you want are boobies lol

Klax75

I just had a idea, on the screen that shows laps you've done and all the sectors. Maybe at the top show a "ideal lap", putting all the best sector times together in to one lap displayed at the top of the lap list.

tseklias

June 18, 2014, 09:32:39 PM #74 Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 02:18:26 AM by tseklias
ok i didnt take the time to read all 5 pages but i will post here my wishlist if any of them is written twice please tell me to delete. so here i start first of all +1 to ChrisK post "my wish is when crashing, camera stay by rider  and dont follow the bike :)"(i think we can enjoy better a fall effect of the rider slidding and rolling +the rider will propably stop faster than the bike so we dont have to wait for the bike to stop or fall less than 17km/h! to respawn. so here's my list:
1.i want a better lean angle match for all bikes-i cant stand riding a mgp bike and cant lean at 64degrees or more(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J73XRDGPcpE)
2.faster downshift time-i dont know about everyone else here but i always do this when reaching a corner, i have a break point and then follows a downshift point where i always downshift all gears in some miliseconds(i can do this in all other moto games i play and in real life so i want it here)
3.more lean forward, in the game if you look form the side the bike, the rider's helmet has a difference of 15-20cm from the tank
4.better brake effect-if you press the fr brake gradually while having max angle you can actually reach 100% of it without the wheel to lock....
5.same for rr brake if i want to lock the rear wheel i must have like 200km/h or more(if i press the rear brake i want it to press 100% i dont care if i fall thats up to everyone to figure out but the effect has to be realistic
6.the same about throttle-no tsc in the world can keep the wheel on the tarmac while your with full throttle at max angle(im talking for low speed corners and yes the renault corner of cata is considered a low speed corner if you see mgp videos they slide the entire corner)
7.more cameras-not for the replays but in-game
8.more work on the effects and response when you start from stop-ive ride many bikes in my life and ALL supersport class bikes above 450-500cc when you open full throttle starting from stop or having very low rpm no bike of the above will lag(slow accelerate, or like carbs not synced) it will instantly start powerslide or wheelie
i.i've read somewhere about that but i want to mention again, i would like a lot some different riding styles(if you check mgp13 you can see some but i can think of many more) OR piboso leave us an "open window" so we can "build up" something
ii.i would like the rider sometimes to hang on the bike while "over" sliding and losing control and not actually just fall(i think you can see this also in mgp13)

@Something else i want to mention: i believe everyone here has much experience on motorsport, i had played netbike, tt superbikes and been playing only racing games for the past 14years so we should give the appropriate weight at everyone's opinion if we want this game to reach or get passed the level of its "ancestors"