• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:22:59 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Suggestions and wishlist recap

Started by HornetMaX, January 19, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: BozoCRO on February 03, 2014, 11:37:48 AM
Please include in wishlist: Clone 20 PiBoSos  ;D
That would be one of the first useful applications of cloning :)

MaX.

Warlock

LoriX

I would like the stats to show the bike in certain classs (125,500,1000) with which someone made theirs best lap time. For instance:
1. XXXX | Ducati GP12 | 1:xx.xx
2. YYYY  | Murasama RC990 03 | 1:xx.xx
3. ZZZZ | Suzuki GSVR | 1:xx.xx
4. AAAA | Honda CBR 1000RR | 1:xx.xx

Or is it not possible because of the bike mods that are not made from scratch, due to copyright (only converting someone's 3d models)?

Alby46

some bikes, like the gp8 or the m1, since they aren't converted, could be integrated in the stats
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

iVolution

Quote from: Alby46 on February 26, 2014, 05:49:56 PM
some bikes, like the gp8 or the m1, since they aren't converted, could be integrated in the stats
Doesn't that form a problem with the branding? Ducati and Yamaha are protected brand names/products so could imagine that it isn't possible.

Alby46

mhhh... if they're made with no-profit porpouses maybe we can use the original names

Hawk

Quote from: Alby46 on February 26, 2014, 06:16:33 PM
mhhh... if they're made with no-profit porpouses maybe we can use the original names

You'd still have to source permission from the companies regarding using there copyrighted names even if it's for non profit purposes.

Alby46

janaucarre

Hello,
Last night i thought about a wish for tracked:
The capacity to make a symetry with the centerline, only to do the reverse mod.

PiBoSo

Quote from: janaucarre on March 17, 2014, 01:33:31 PM
Hello,

Do you mean to invert the racing direction?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

janaucarre

Arvoss

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 17, 2014, 06:02:17 PM
Quote from: janaucarre on March 17, 2014, 01:33:31 PM
Hello,

Do you mean to invert the racing direction?

Could it be possible to have automatically both directions for each track when you make 1? It would be cool to ride on the inverted Victoria for example :D

-aGy-

server settings....one server with manual rider movement and another server without manual rider movement. i think manual rider movement is faster but i dont use it because dont have proper bike controller and i dont like gamepads.fair  when all have equal settings.

Stout Johnson

I know it is early, BUT I would like to know what Piboso's policy on this wishlist is and whether he will adapt those wishes?

Me, personally, I am particularly interested in the wishlist suggestions no.3 "Crashes and repsawns" and no.5 "Slider to lower ambient (i.e. othe rbikes') sound" as they directly affect the realism level of races... can we expect those wishes to be implemented in next release?

(Peter's last Brno race event which was "on-board view only" had many partipants and that showed that people are really willing to add to the realism... so I think people are ready for more realistic re-spawn behaviour... also the possibility to lower ambient/other bike's sounds is imho absolutely a must-feature...)
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Hawk

Quote from: Stout Johnson on March 24, 2014, 12:46:43 PM
I know it is early, BUT I would like to know what Piboso's policy on this wishlist is and whether he will adapt those wishes?

Me, personally, I am particularly interested in the wishlist suggestions no.3 "Crashes and repsawns" and no.5 "Slider to lower ambient (i.e. othe rbikes') sound" as they directly affect the realism level of races... can we expect those wishes to be implemented in next release?

(Peter's last Brno race event which was "on-board view only" had many partipants and that showed that people are really willing to add to the realism... so I think people are ready for more realistic re-spawn behaviour... also the possibility to lower ambient/other bike's sounds is imho absolutely a must-feature...)

I absolutely agree with you Stout, especially with regards to the ambient engine sounds.... While I was lined up on the grid I just couldn't hear my own engine revs at all, but as sound stands at the present, even a bike that is the length of a straight behind you sounds like it is pushing up your exhaust pipes; this really needs sorting as one of the high priority "To Do's" for the next release.