• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:02:39 PM

OldSchool Race Magnycours

Started by PeterV, April 09, 2014, 07:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C21

Can confirm it either.

But that´s not how it should be  ;)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

iVolution

Yeah it would suck if someone forgot to do that once during a race, would ruin the whole thing. Seems like this bug has to be fixed before the event.

BOBR6 84

So I need to cross the line in the middle of the track?

It was the power supply btw! Wont have another until next week sometime.. :/

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 17, 2014, 02:41:54 PM
No, just avoid the green (or was it blue ? can't check now) band on the right.

Again, it's a 3 min fix for the track owner ... I'l try to see if one of the french guys can have a look.
As said, it will be very annoying when racing.

In fact I remember that for a race with the french forum the fix was already in place but the track has not been re-registered.
I even think I have the updated .rdf at home (the chnage is trivial, just make the "right" value of the finish line bigger by 2 meters or so).

If you want to temporary fix it for your race, it's enough to edit the .rdf and use it on the server and on all the clients.

MaX.

PeterV

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 17, 2014, 03:05:26 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 17, 2014, 02:41:54 PM
No, just avoid the green (or was it blue ? can't check now) band on the right.

Again, it's a 3 min fix for the track owner ... I'l try to see if one of the french guys can have a look.
As said, it will be very annoying when racing.

In fact I remember that for a race with the french forum the fix was already in place but the track has not been re-registered.
I even think I have the updated .rdf at home (the chnage is trivial, just make the "right" value of the finish line bigger by 2 meters or so).

If you want to temporary fix it for your race, it's enough to edit the .rdf and use it on the server and on all the clients.

MaX.

If im correct magny is a track made by Noss, if he could fix that that would be great.
On the same note he could as easily alter the pit entry and exit as well, it does not lift the penalties which you get after cutting.

Are you contacting Noss max? if not thats oke ill send him a pm and ask him in my best english  ;D

HornetMaX

I've posted on the french forum, but feel free to PM him here too: he knows exactly where the problem is, so I guess that even if your english does not sound too Oxford, that won't be a problem :) Noss' english is bad anyway if I recall correctly :P

MaX.

davidboda46

Unfourtunatly I won't be home... next time. Have a good race guys...

Cheers

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Ghostrider88

PeterV

April 28, 2014, 08:43:31 AM #69 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:08:13 AM by PeterV
1st Post updated
  • Link for Camera files added.
  • Xlite helmet added to helmets link.
  • Help section added..

PeterV

April 28, 2014, 08:51:27 AM #70 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:10:33 AM by PeterV
Quote from: Ghostrider88 on April 27, 2014, 08:31:17 PM
Im IN !!!!!!! yay

Youre in if you send me youre GUID number. You find it in game under youre profile.
Any skins you want us too see? send us a link for it.

* Remember server is up so practice the start procedure.
Help !

PeterV

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 17, 2014, 07:06:48 PM
I've posted on the french forum, but feel free to PM him here too: he knows exactly where the problem is, so I guess that even if your english does not sound too Oxford, that won't be a problem :) Noss' english is bad anyway if I recall correctly :P

MaX.

I gave Noss a pm today (a bit late i know  :-[) and he replied back that he is releasing an update for Magnycours before the end of the week.  :D

PeterV

Ooh and if some are wondering why im still behind my computer instead of driving my bike in Germany......the weather sucked the last two days, so im leaving tommorow  :)

BeukeR

PeterV