• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:05:49 AM

RIDE videogame

Started by BOBR6 84, September 20, 2014, 05:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Toomes1

March 09, 2015, 08:46:41 PM #121 Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:49:58 PM by Toomes1
Don't forget Max to put the thigh high boots on  just to finish of the look.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Toomes1 on March 09, 2015, 08:46:41 PM
Don't forget Max to put the thigh high boots on  just to finish of the look.
Of course. Safety first ;)

MaX.

Docfumi

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 09, 2015, 07:48:48 PM
I've always wanted to be a blonde in a leather tracksuit  ;D

MaX.

Bingo! Just found my Umbrella Girl.  8)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

HornetMaX

Quote from: docfumi on March 09, 2015, 10:20:32 PM

MaX.

I'd never date a rocker :)

MaX.

Docfumi

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 09, 2015, 11:54:19 PM
Quote from: docfumi on March 09, 2015, 10:20:32 PM

MaX.

I'd never date a rocker :)

MaX.

That's what she said  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

girlracerTracey

March 10, 2015, 11:53:55 AM #126 Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:59:15 AM by girlracerTracey
What's all this about leather & thigh boots Max?  ;)

Be careful the heels can "hook-up" on the footrests sometimes when you're on the "limit" & trying to hang off..you have to sort of position your bum to compensate Max. All in a split second. Don't worry you'll get used to it Max..

As regards the physics in RIDE I think it's very difficult to comment without trying the game oneself. Very few outside of Milestone have so far particularly on "pro" setting and with all driving aids turned off. "Simcade" physics can be fun though. This was posted on our website by a Dutch guy. I thought it was worth a watch..

https://www.youtube.com/v/qG5q4rsMIEs

Take care everyone, "Midge"

P.S. would love to host an Anne Summers party if you were joining us Max.  :-*

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on March 10, 2015, 11:53:55 AM
What's all this about leather & thigh boots Max?  ;)
Don't know, but I can't make me like baggy jeans and uggies.

As regards the physics in RIDE I think it's very difficult to comment without trying the game oneself. "Simcade" can be fun too though. Very few outside of Milestone have so far particularly on "pro" setting and with all driving aids turned off. This was posted on our website by a Dutch guy. I thought it was worth a watch..
Honestly, out of 10 videos or so I've seen 9 were clearly showing something was very off, but one was much better (it was a track one, likely Imola).
I still give them their chances though, mostly because they've shown stuff from betas, so it could get better for the final. But it won't, in my opinion :)

P.S. would love to host an Anne Summers party if you were joining us Max.  :-*
I think it's Ann Summers. Date and place ? :)

MaX.

girlracerTracey

My understanding Max is that there will be a RIDE demo released close to publication across most if not all platforms. So my advice to anyone who might be interested is to ensure to try the demo first.

Latest news is that the release date in Europe is now very likely to be delayed beyond 20th of this month. I understand a brief press release is expected later this afternoon on this.

I am keeping an open mind Max like yourself. Most preview videos I am guessing were emasculated by running in "standard" physics mode with riding assists turned on. Which granted is a weird way of selling a m/c "racing" game to a suspecting public. ;)  But we are talking Milestone here..   

grT

P.S. enjoy squeezing yourself into your new riding outfit Max! Summer is on its way..   :)

doubledragoncc

You think that RIDE is no sim so what do you call this pile of something a cow dropped in the middle of the road!!!

https://www.youtube.com/v/9LvTmt9uI54

How the hell did they manage to get licenses for that????????????????

Thought you all might like a laugh

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

doubledragoncc

Milestone need to use that as a comparison to make RIDE look like a sim lol, in many ways to the shite it is.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Abigor

BOBR6 84

But the main game has been delayed to the 27th..

doubledragoncc

It is looking like you might have to pay to play online as it is stated on the RIDE website about the DLC free if you pre-order or the following is pasted from the site:

Bonus pre-order available!
Are you ready to race?
Pre-order now your game's copy from your local retailer.

Anybody pre-ordering a copy of RIDE up to the release date will receive one of two exclusive Yamaha DLC packs, tailored to let gamers more fully appreciate the expertise of one of the most renowned and reliable manufacturers in the world:

YAMAHA 2015 BIKE MODELS: YZF-R1, YZF-R1M, YZF-R6 2015 models*
    YAMAHA HISTORICAL BIKES: YZF-R7(1998), YZF-R1(2002), YZF-R1(1998)*

For gamers who don't pre-order the game, the DLC packs will be available to download from Day 1 for € 3.99 each, or with the purchase of the Season Pass ( € 19.99 for PS4™, PS3™ and Windows PC®).

*DLC content may be subject to change, availability may be limited and differs from each retailer

SO what is the SEASON PASS for? it sounds like console online membership but for PC too!!!!!!

The following is also pasted from the website:

Release Date Delay and Demo Announcement]
Hi players, there were unofficial rumors around the Release Date. Let's make it official:

- RIDE will be out in stores on March 27th 2015*

- The Demo for the PS4 and the PC version will be released March 18th 2015 on PlayStation Network and Steam. The Xbox One version will be available after a few days.

We've recently decided to postpone the release to refine the final quality of the game and assure players all the best from RIDE experience.

*in some countries the release date may be different

It just makes me wonder if it will cost money to play online?

DD