• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:41:01 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Rossi? Marquez? Who cares!

Started by PiBoSo, November 11, 2015, 01:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Napalm Nick

November 11, 2015, 01:25:06 PM #1 Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 03:09:10 PM by Napalm Nick
Hehe ooo lets hope so! Shame we cant bring Sheene and Ago back too  ;D

Rossi pays for Stoners Ducati return

"You know what to do"

Edit:

LOL  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

Now we need a Biaggi wildcard on an Aprilia, not in WSBK.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Blackheart

Ducati test rider, paid to do anything useful ... because Iannone and Dovizioso have a completely different style. Additional epic fail for the Ducati. I understand this is a marketing move, but spend their money to improve the bike?  :-\

PiBoSo

November 11, 2015, 02:30:55 PM #4 Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 02:33:42 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Blackheart on November 11, 2015, 02:10:12 PM
Ducati test rider, paid to do anything useful ... because Iannone and Dovizioso have a completely different style. Additional epic fail for the Ducati. I understand this is a marketing move, but spend their money to improve the bike?  :-\

Epic fail? Please come back after the Australian wild card  ;)

P.S.
Warning everyone, wash out your mouth with soap before writing about Stoner  ;D

Hawk

That would be FANTASTIC news indeed!!  ;D ;D 8)

But my enthusiasm is a little tempered by reading in the article that he's likely not to plan a full time return, so still awaiting the full details as they said around 1st January 2016 before I get too excited.  :-\  ;D

But I really do hope he decides to make a full-time comeback, otherwise what is the point?

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Erection in progress.

But let's wait until it's official (and until we know how many wild cards he gets/wants). I read somewhere else that Honda made him a proposal too.

matty0l215

November 11, 2015, 08:49:12 PM #7 Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 09:08:10 PM by matty0l215
Quote from: PiBoSo on November 11, 2015, 02:30:55 PM
P.S.

Who Stacey? never a bad word :P ;D

Edit- I said a wrong bad word:  :o
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 11, 2015, 08:49:12 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on November 11, 2015, 02:30:55 PM
P.S.

Who Stacy? never a bad word :P ;D
Wash your mouth. It's Stacey, not Stacy :)

RiccoChicco

As long as he stays with his helmet on and doesn't talk to insult everyone in MotoGP I'm ok  ;D

I really appreciate him as a rider, because his style is fantastic (probably my favorite in the past 10 years) but unfortunately he knows how to be an a**hole when is not on his bike.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to see his wildcard in Australia.

HornetMaX

Quote from: RiccoChicco on November 11, 2015, 09:47:08 PM
As long as he stays with his helmet on and doesn't talk to insult everyone in MotoGP I'm ok  ;D
Given the recent events, he'd just feel at home :)

Jokes aside, I share your opinion.

PiBoSo

November 11, 2015, 10:37:46 PM #11 Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 10:40:48 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: HornetMaX on November 11, 2015, 09:49:05 PM

Actually, recent news just prove he was 100% right:
- Rossi goes apeshit in the Sepang press conference and no one says a word
- Rossi pushes out a rider and is not DSQ
- Rossi is hand in glove with Don Carmelo
- Rossi fanboys are still attacking and insulting other riders: http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/80850/1/stoner-slams-british-gp-fans.html

A theory could be that Stoner is preparing to come back as soon as Rossi will finally retire and MotoGP will return a place for real bike enthusiasts and not mindless fanboys.

Napalm Nick

Don't beat around the bush there PiBoSo - say what you mean  ;D hahahahaha
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 11, 2015, 10:37:46 PM
- Rossi fanboys are still attacking and insulting other riders: http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/80850/1/stoner-slams-british-gp-fans.html

A theory could be that Stoner is preparing to come back as soon as Rossi will finally retire and MotoGP will return a place for real bike enthusiasts and not mindless fanboys.

When Rossi will retire ... there will be his brother  ;D

RiccoChicco

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 11, 2015, 10:37:46 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on November 11, 2015, 09:49:05 PM

I don't agree with your statement. Rossi is hand in glove with Dorna? You talk about those who retired his 10th world title? The same Carmelo that doesn't seem to be able to watch Rossi in his eyes after Valencia race?

About the Sepang fact, Rossi goes of the trajectory, which was a bad move IMO, but it's proved that Marquez caused the contact by leaning on Rossi. A ride through was enough. A lot of MotoGP insiders seems to think the same, but we don't care anymore, the season is over and the past will not change.

About Rossi fanboys : a lot are stupid, a lot are not. I'm a Rossi fanboy, and I was disappointed by what's happened in Sepang. I'm moreover a bike enthusiast. We can be both without beeing some "mindless" people. Those who says that are usually Rossi's haters. Not sure that's better...