• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:22:03 AM

Le Mans Bugatti WRS & GPB

Started by LauZzZn, January 17, 2014, 11:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LauZzZn

thanks man.
i wondered why the highest point is even in the first corner :D
gonna fix that and release a new height test version asap
alsoplease not that this is only for heights and not for cambering, also i worked with a picture so i dont understand why this straight should be to long..

Tiego

Quote from: janaucarre on January 19, 2014, 10:28:29 PM

but it lacks banking in some turns( La Chapelle, the first left of Les S Bleus principaly)...

the first right of the S bleus  ;). and the banking of "la chapelle" is an invert one.

from what I remember :

I agree with the fact that the highest point of the track is the dunlop bridge, then the track go down to the middle of "la chapelle" , go up to the entry of "le musée", go down to "garage vert", then go up to "le chemin au boeuf". from this chicane to the start line the track is quite flat.
la moto, juste la moto, toute la moto, toujours la moto !

[size=150]Tiego's laptime[/size]

janaucarre

to have a reper for the distance like the rise on 600m until the dunlop bridge, watch the centerline in tracked, for exemple the bridge is at 802.6075 from the start so at 202.6075 the point is 7% lower than at the bridge.

LauZzZn

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

janaucarre

It becomes really good now. ;D
One or two things:
1:from the start to the beginning of the Ralentisseur Dunlop, it will be more flat, progressive flat, and the real rise begin at the begining of the Ralentisseur Dunlop (i think).
2: the Virage de La Chapelle, you need to go more down until the 1/2 or 2/3 of the curve and after it rise until... an image will be better:
http://imageshack.com/a/img10/6056/0rox.png

I think the general is good, but the width needs to be broader.
the length appears a bit short, but with a bigger width it will be ok.

I don't know how do you make your track, but here a video has been a reveletion for me this week-end
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkzGzw3lXI
after that you can add a guideline for each curves and if you need each parts of each curves.

Good luck, it's good.

LauZzZn

Mairo

January 21, 2014, 08:18:58 PM #22 Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 08:23:48 PM by Mairo
Quote from: Tiego on January 19, 2014, 10:57:21 PM
Quote from: janaucarre on January 19, 2014, 10:28:29 PM

but it lacks banking in some turns( La Chapelle, the first left of Les S Bleus principaly)...

the first right of the S bleus  ;). and the banking of "la chapelle" is an invert one.

from what I remember :

I agree with the fact that the highest point of the track is the dunlop bridge, then the track go down to the middle of "la chapelle" , go up to the entry of "le musée", go down to "garage vert", then go up to "le chemin au boeuf". from this chicane to the start line the track is quite flat.

Thanks for the correction Tiego  ;)

LauZzZn, you are on the good way!
But still some changes to do :

As say Tiego, "then the track go down to the middle of "la chapelle" , go up to the entry of "le musée", go down to "garage vert", then go up to "le chemin au boeuf". from this chicane to the start line the track is quite flat.". For the moment, between "la Chapelle" and "le Musée", it's to much flat, and there is no turn between those turn (actually, a little left)

Finaly, how many kilometres the track is doing? Normaly, it's 4.185 km.

Good luck and thanks for modding this track!

Ps : sorry for my english, not very good at it ;)

LauZzZn

January 22, 2014, 05:56:48 PM #23 Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 07:34:01 PM by LauZzZn
after fixing the last suggestions i got a first kerb done :D

Alby46

LauZzZn

Quote from: Alby46 on January 22, 2014, 07:33:51 PM
good! is the track larger now?
4208m.. i hope that okay. but i think i need to start again :D did some mistakes

Alby46

sorry, i used the wrong word... i meant if it's wider now

LauZzZn

Quote from: Alby46 on January 22, 2014, 07:45:51 PM
sorry, i used the wrong word... i meant if it's wider now
i just used the pictures from google earth to do the width

Alby46

are you using bobs track builder?

LauZzZn

Quote from: Alby46 on January 23, 2014, 05:13:00 PM
are you using bobs track builder?
Only for the asphalt. But i think about doing the complete track in btb..