• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:10:06 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

How to seriously tarnish a 20yrs fantastic career

Started by HornetMaX, October 25, 2015, 07:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 25, 2015, 07:25:17 AM
Good job Vale.

What a pity  :(

MaX.

Have I missed something here Max? What's happened? :-\

Hawk.

HornetMaX

I'd only said the unthinkable has happened. You'll have to watch it, don't want to spoil it for the others.

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 25, 2015, 07:39:50 AM
I'd only said the unthinkable has happened. You'll have to watch it, don't want to spoil it for the others.

MaX.

Your being very enigmatic Max.  :-X ;D

I've been searching on MotoGP.com about anything gone wrong for Rossi, but can't find anything out of the ordinary.... Wondering what your talking about now? Lol  ;D

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: ptrshpt on October 25, 2015, 08:01:01 AM
I perfectly understand what Rossi did.
I think Marquez intentionally caused him problems in Phillip Island and Sepang. He didn't get over Argentina and Assen.
Or maybe Rossi didn't get over MM dominating the last two years, the overtaking at Laguna Seca, Lorenzo pissing him off this year ...

MaX.

PeterV

Personally i find it very unsporting from Vale.
Even if Marquez was helping Lorenzo, that is what goes on, they all do it if need be, look at Vale and Iannone.

So Vale get 3 penalty points and has too start at the back in Valencia.
I would say congrats on you're title Lorenzo.

HornetMaX

Even if he starts last, it's not 100% over yet. He has a 7pts lead ...

MaX.

PeterV

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 25, 2015, 09:38:37 AM
Even if he starts last, it's not 100% over yet. He has a 7pts lead ...

MaX.

True, but last in Valencia with Marquez, Lorenzo and Pedrosa in front of you.
and btw who says he will make it too the start? maybe hes already been hung by the Spanish fans  ;D

We will see and know in 2 weeks time.

HornetMaX

That's the bad thing overall: a brillant season and a brillant carreer, both ending in a sad manner.

MaX.

HornetMaX

Quote from: ptrshpt on October 25, 2015, 09:54:50 AM
In warm up Marquez had the best pace. Why was he third in the race, fighting with Rossi?
Only Marc knows. Not me, not you and not Rossi.

Last race MM took 5pts away from Jorge at the last lap. How hard would have it been for MM *not* to pass Jorge the way he did ?
That's a much simpler question to answer ...

MaX.

Hawk

Not seen the whole race or build-up to the race yet but looks to me like Rossi had some sort of issue with MM for some reason, still it was stupid of Rossi to take his issues out on riders on track like that; very surprised he did that.  :-\

Quote from: ptrshpt on October 25, 2015, 09:54:50 AM

In warm up Marquez had the best pace. Why was he third in the race, fighting with Rossi?

There is a big difference to riding a bike in warm-up and qualy compared to an actual race: Lap consistency over distance and other factors like tyres and other peripheral things that can go wrong in a race like trying to overtake Rossi when you've pissed him off. Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

TFC

Watch the slow mo.. Looks to me like Marquez fell on Rossi's leg and he did what he had to to stay up.

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

HornetMaX

Quote from: TheFatController on October 25, 2015, 11:53:22 AM
Watch the slow mo.. Looks to me like Marquez fell on Rossi's leg and he did what he had to to stay up.
Yeah sure ... and the body language of Rossi and his whole crew at race end is because they were sad Marc didn't finish ... Come on guys ...

The other funny thing is that Yamaha made an appeal of the decision (rejected): I guess Jorge will appreciate that. Nice mess.

MaX.

HornetMaX

And there's the reality check I always like to do in cases like this one: imagine that it was marquez or lorenzo to make vale fall in that way, what would have been your conclusion ?

Rossi can call himself lucky he got only that penalty, a DSQ was not far away and would have left him with even less chances to win the title at the last race. As it is right now, he still has a 7pts lead ...

MaX.